I don’t know how to relate to people who..

Replies

• slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    I cant relate to people that leverage themselves to the hilt financially.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.

Right? I feel like a couple hundred dollars on a pair of wear-for-years Frye boots or a $70 backpack is a little bit crazy. I do it but I know some friends give me side eye. And then I see people who literally dropped more on a small impractical Louis Vuitton purse than my first two cars were worth. I don't get it!
  • ICR to people who use acronyms in EVERYTHING they write. It's like I need a special "up to date" acronym dictionary to translate even a text from my daughters 🙄😢
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ICR to people who spend hundreds or thousands of dollars on a single fashion item because of its creator label.

Ain't no way I'm spending 2 grand on an ugly pink purse just because it's Gucci. Ugh.

Right? I feel like a couple hundred dollars on a pair of wear-for-years Frye boots or a $70 backpack is a little bit crazy. I do it but I know some friends give me side eye. And then I see people who literally dropped more on a small impractical Louis Vuitton purse than my first two cars were worth. I don't get it!

I don't hate on anyone who is into that super fashionable stuff, I just don't relate to it. I can't justify having to take out a loan just to buy one accessory or an interesting pair of shoes. For that price, I'd have to put them under glass and never wear them or use it!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    who..... don't rack their weights.
  • Motorsheen

This reminds me of:

" My Watch Costs MoreThan Your Car.... "

48651-1532336916.jpg
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Who are the most serious.

😐😐😐😐
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    People who pour the nut juice first
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited September 2019
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I was nervous and it had been a real long time!!!

ETA: Oh… you meant almonds. Please disregard my previous outburst.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    caco_ethes wrote: »

I was nervous and it had been a real long time!!!

ETA: Oh… you meant almonds. Please disregard my previous outburst.

Which ‘outburst’ specifically? 🤔
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    edited September 2019
    phred_52 wrote: »
    Who as I like to joke about, those that need to constanly be on cellphone, esp. in my car, or at gym on treadmill..it's like, really. :)

So I have a No Cellphone Use as my passenger. Guess I"m just to old.

I'm just curious, is it all about feeling important having to be on cellphone constantly? (mostly humor)
    It’s to quell social anxiety.

ghudson92 wrote: »
    mattig89ch wrote: »
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who are disingenuous or flaky. Say what you mean. Do what you say you're going to do. Stop messing people around.

I am a forgiving person but too much of this *kitten* turns me off.

https://i.imgur.com/oNfV8Yc.mp4

This is actually one of my pet peeves. If you can make it, say that. If you can't, say that. But don't tell me you can do something, then just not come.

I feel you. It is so annoying, and honestly it can be quite disheartening.

It’s social anxiety. I want to go and then I chicken out. Still flaky but maybe you can relate better if there’s a true explanation.

Yep. This.
  • BlowPopKisses
    BlowPopKisses Posts: 1,482 Member
    IDKHTR .....

To people who sleep with only 1 pillow
  • MichelleWithMoxie
    MichelleWithMoxie Posts: 1,819 Member
    I can’t relate to people who *enjoy* public speaking 🤢
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    MichSmish wrote: »

chemical high afterward, that's all I can say about that.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    IDKHTR .....

To people who sleep with only 1 pillow

That ain't right. One pillow. *Shakes head*
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    Are snowflakes
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    WC1982 wrote: »
    Are snowflakes
    that IS unusual!
  • CoffeeAndContour
    CoffeeAndContour Posts: 1,466 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    I can't relate to people who don't like to have white towels or bedding because it "shows the dirt", like wtf...if my duvet cover is "dirty" I want to know, and same for a towel I dry my face on.

I know people who like brown or dark colours for bedding and towels because "it doesn't show the dirt". Hmm, so you're ok with that scenario...*mental note to self...questions persons hygiene*

I am trying to talk myself out of a white couch tho...maybe off white I'm thinking now and not bright white.

Well I know this is oldish now but I have a white couch in my living room and it’s perfectly fine if you buy with ease of cleaning in mind. Now in our family room I have an old brown sectional and when I had both cleaned that one was dirtier because like you said you can’t see it. But my white couch is looking new a little over 3 years later, and it’s so beautiful to pass up.
  • Motorsheen
    MichSmish wrote: »

I love public speaking; the more awkward, the better.