What meals help you stay on track? **Post if you’d like friends**! 🤗🐛🌻

One thing that has kept me on track with calorie counting is having meals that are basically staples in my diet. That way I know what I’ll eat without having to risk the want/need to order take out. I’m looking to branch out and add more meals as my staples and I was hoping I could learn a little something from you guys :-)

I find that starting my day with 2 eggs and 2 slices of turkey bacon help me stay on track for the rest of the day. Lean Cuisines have been my go-to for lunch as well :)

This week I’m going to venture out and hopefully introduce skirt steak as one of my staples in my diet but we’ll see !

Also, feel free to add me! Makes the journey a bit more fun!

Replies

• novio50
    novio50 Posts: 778 Member
    My favorite meal is chicken breast with Black Beans, quinoa, salsa and sour cream! My favorite!
  • sr2587
    sr2587 Posts: 212 Member
    I like a big breakfast, small lunch, and even smaller dinner. Seems to work!?!
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Eggs on bagel in the morning always beats a granola bar for me in the morning.
  • WC1982
    WC1982 Posts: 137 Member
    Grilled chicken fajitas on low carb tortillas
  • jaydutchie
    jaydutchie Posts: 11 Member
    Eggs, turkey sausage and whole wheat toast every morning! Gives me enough protein to start the day right
  • stanlfink
    stanlfink Posts: 267 Member
    I (IF) for breakfast up till noon...have a big lunch usually with fish salad and a little oatmeal with berries for lunch and a small dinner before 6 pm.
  • watts6151
    watts6151 Posts: 887 Member
    Venison mince and rice, twice a day at the moment