New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,797 Member
    Hope this isn't dead by the time you guys see this...

Free built bar 6 pack sampler....

The sampler box of 6 is BACK and only $10 (the one I got free multiple times, LOL)

https://builtbar.com/products/bestsellers

$10REF37fada1c68b9

$10REF9560ff634d9e

$10REF9201b6d1ad5b

Here are 3 $10 off codes you can use above if you don't feel like using your own referral link as I mentioned below.

4j285uaiepyc.png

Or create a new account (or use yours) and click on rewards > ways to earn > give 10 to a friend and use your own link, lol. Open the link in a new incognito window or sign out and then paste your own link, enter random email into pop up to get the 10 dollar code.

You get 100 built bucks when people use yours so if you use your own link you get the $10 coupon free plus 100 built bucks in your account.

f5217eq2342k.png
    9dmw6i91lho6.png

Fun to send to friends and family too! I like to send to surprise people as a treat :blush:

Tried it and saying the promo code isn't valid for what's in cart
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Saw these in Walmart... o.o I have way too many sweets at my house currently since I’m still working through that giant unicorn ice cream cake, but I’m certainly intrigued...
    b3cc43vj3gsu.jpeg
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    hgycta wrote: »
    Saw these in Walmart... o.o I have way too many sweets at my house currently since I’m still working through that giant unicorn ice cream cake, but I’m certainly intrigued...
    b3cc43vj3gsu.jpeg

I am also intrigued...but I have trouble with "mystery" flavors. I couldn't identify the "pear" jelly belly for the longest time and thought it was disgusting. The moment I identified it as pear (got one of those boxes that labeled them all nice), I was like "hey, not bad".
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    irnj2cdb957z.jpeg
    gvielehpu5dg.jpeg
    v0s82i53oeko.jpeg
    4kbeazqkswrk.jpeg
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    I'm intrigued...
    anyone tried these? although worried that they are really yummy
    8fn2t4bdtwj3.png

These look awesome but only available in Canada? :(

oh...probably. I wasn't thinking about this when I posted it. Dare is a Canadian product...for curiosity sake I looked on Amazon com and they are selling them 'imported from Canada' for $16! Ha...don't think they can be that good lol!

I can
    I'm intrigued...
    anyone tried these? although worried that they are really yummy
    8fn2t4bdtwj3.png

These look awesome but only available in Canada? :(

oh...probably. I wasn't thinking about this when I posted it. Dare is a Canadian product...for curiosity sake I looked on Amazon com and they are selling them 'imported from Canada' for $16! Ha...don't think they can be that good lol![/quo
    I can find Dare products at my 99 cents store sometimes I love the chocolate sandwich cookies❤️
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Not sure what happened but my post latched onto the op's😆
  • hgycta
    Wawa’s maple harvest frozen cappuccino. Equal parts sugar bomb and caffeine bomb. Best of both worlds ;D only $2 for siptopia!
    jma1xaapgke0.jpeg
    061cb1avumye.jpeg
  • pancakerunner
    y7qd50886tef.jpeg
    inj5outsn6c8.jpeg
    fnl6xnko8w6y.jpeg
    ykl9vmpjprz8.jpeg
    r0020xhmr2nu.jpeg
    s037olmdhzru.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    Iiiiiiinteresting about the Quest shakes. Wonder what the calories and fiber are.
  • pancakerunner
    glassyo wrote: »
    Iiiiiiinteresting about the Quest shakes. Wonder what the calories and fiber are.

160 calories, 30g protein, totally forgot to take pic of nutrition facts
  • glassyo

You had one job! :) I'm mostly curious about the fiber. I can't have the pizza because...holy hell!
  • pancakerunner

You had one job! :) I'm mostly curious about the fiber. I can't have the pizza because...holy hell!

I don't think there is any fiber in the shakes honestly... It doesn't call out "net carbs" just "carbs" ... so I think the 4g is total carb count
  • glassyo

I don't think there is any fiber in the shakes honestly... It doesn't call out "net carbs" just "carbs" ... so I think the 4g is total carb count

That makes good sense.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Just had one of my free Built Bar Black Cherry Chocolate Cream bars, and I am happy to report that it did not taste like a Strawberry Shortcake doll smells! I don't know how they managed it, but I was pleased and would order.

:D I remember my sister hated her Strawberry Shortcake Doll.
  • glassyo
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    Just had one of my free Built Bar Black Cherry Chocolate Cream bars, and I am happy to report that it did not taste like a Strawberry Shortcake doll smells! I don't know how they managed it, but I was pleased and would order.

I just had one too and liked it. The fruit flavore seem a bit muted in the other flavors (probably why I liked them) but you definitely can taste the cherry. I think they also said the new bars would be softer and they were right. Much easier to rip apart. :)
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 576 Member
    eholayfl1kg1.jpg
  • hgycta
    Oh wow, this stuff was way too intense for even me (and I’m a caffeine fiend)! It’s like you diluted five shots of espresso, it’s so strong tasting hahaha I love regular death wish coffee, but this... I can’t handle this xD
    oe7p21f5ebue.jpeg