My setbacks were major, but so is my comeback ✊🏽 An honest story of losing 130 pounds.

Replies

• babysaffy
    babysaffy Posts: 232 Member
    Congratulations- you've done so well and look great! Thanks for sharing xx
  • Nanalove2018
    Nanalove2018 Posts: 283 Member
    Thank you guys 💖💖💖
  • swim777
    swim777 Posts: 599 Member
    You look wonderful! And you were always beautiful! So happy for you that you are happy with YOU!
  • Stew501
    Stew501 Posts: 65 Member
    WOW!👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
  • Nanalove2018
    Thank you two 💖🙏🏽
  • CeeCeeCarra
    CeeCeeCarra Posts: 9 Member
    Hi! I’m new and just saw your post... How INSPIRING are your words! Very wise indeed. You are beautiful, inside and out. Thank you so much for sharing. Congratulations on all of your hard work, dedication and perseverance!!! Wishing you the best! (((Hugs)))
  • spidergoat
    spidergoat Posts: 5 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your story! I'm so happy you've reached your goal and are loving yourself more! What you said in your post is what I have struggled to learn over decades - it's not only about the weight, it's about loving yourself enough to lose it.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Thank you for sharing! Sometimes in the journey we lose sight of what is really important. Congratulations on your journey!
  • Nanalove2018
    Thank you so much!!!
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Thank you for sharing your journey. You've been on quite a ride and you've gained tremendous insight as a result. I appreciate your courage. You look beautiful. Congratulations. 💟
  • Nanalove2018
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    Thank you for sharing your journey. You've been on quite a ride and you've gained tremendous insight as a result. I appreciate your courage. You look beautiful. Congratulations. 💟

Thank you for your kind words🤗🤗
  • livilively
    livilively Posts: 21 Member
    Amazing work!!!! You are beautiful❤
  • Nanalove2018
    livilively wrote: »
    Amazing work!!!! You are beautiful❤

🤗🤗🤗thankss
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    That’s a great accomplishment, you look amazing thank you for sharing your story. You should be very proud of yourself 🌺
  • Nanalove2018
    That’s a great accomplishment, you look amazing thank you for sharing your story. You should be very proud of yourself 🌺

🤗🤗🤗thank you
  • LexieL39
    LexieL39 Posts: 21 Member
    Congratulations x
  • denjan333
    denjan333 Posts: 158 Member
    I really think a lot of people believe that losing weight will make all their problems go away. Thank you for being real. Getting to your goal weight is the beginning. We all need to learn real self love and self care.

Kudos to you!! Your hard work has really paid off.
  • chasitystiff2
    chasitystiff2 Posts: 14 Member
    Did you eat whatever and just count calories
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Thank you for sharing!
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    Amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!