Gym Member of the Month

RevGym2
RevGym2 Posts: 252 Member
My gym just posted that I won “member of the month” once again for August. That makes 10 at the last 11 months since I joined this particular gym. The one month I did not win was in February where I had to take a lot of time off.

I didn’t win this because I just showed up. I win because I work hard and I’m the best at what I do and the employees and trainers there recognize it.

They know I bring rainbows and sunshine every time I show up. I could be that for you too if you just let me help you. Send me a friend request and you’ll be the best you can be.

Replies

• Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    RevGym2 wrote: »
    My gym just posted that I won “member of the month” once again for August. That makes 10 at the last 11 months since I joined this particular gym. The one month I did not win was in February where I had to take a lot of time off.

I didn’t win this because I just showed up. I win because I work hard and I’m the best at what I do and the employees and trainers there recognize it.

They know I bring rainbows and sunshine every time I show up. I could be that for you too if you just let me help you. Send me a friend request and you’ll be the best you can be.

Was the gym even OPEN in February? I don't think it was
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    🌞🌈
  • InkgirlKC
    InkgirlKC Posts: 251 Member
    Congrats! My gym doesn't do that! I don't think I would ever win! LOL
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I won that once at my gym, turned out they just wanted me to feel special so I kept giving them my money.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    * insert your favorite "member" joke here.
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    edited September 2019
    Maybe next year you can do better and win every month. I know you can do it.

Rainbows and Sunshine,
    Sunshine_And_Sand
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,876 Member
    I've never heard of a gym doing this...
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I hope you can be the best me that I can be as well. Will you send me a certificate?
  • come_on_abs
    come_on_abs Posts: 120 Member
    I joined a gym in Feb and won 'member of the month'. They said I could easily win it every month, but I moved away unfortunately. So I'm just 1 for 1.
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    yes, but do you get a parking spot to go with that membership of the month?

• Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    mmultanen wrote: »
    yes, but do you get a parking spot to go with that membership of the month?

He rides a unicorn 🦄
  • isalsayourface123
    isalsayourface123 Posts: 2,153 Member
    So all I need to do is send you a FR? I'm seriously considering this. I like winning.