Jp's omad journey

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 DH is like your darling Ced and I have to always remind DH to drink more water whenever he complains about his bad headache. However, DH doesn't like water :( Yes, my 2L bottle is working :)
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <2 Yes, I finally can say I finished 2L of water... lol :)
  • jadepearl
    edited September 2019
    Y2W8
    CW:54.5 kgs (119.9 lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 14 or 15 September 2019

Good afternoon OMADer <3

Firstly, I love it when Spring is Spring...lol. We are having a sunny sunny day today :) Fingers cross that this sunny sun will be smiling on us till evening :) Managed to wash all the clothes and its drying in the sun right now :)

Can't wait till weekend as we are all excited to savour the KFC Zinger Pie...yummo <3 KFC always bring this yummo pie back, just in time for the footy finals :) Here's how our KFC Zinger Pie looks like... delicious <3

064qmkgom7zm.jpg

Now...on my OMAD front, I OMAD early today...around 11am. That's quite ok as once I finish my OMAD, I will be in fasting mode till tomorrow before I break my fast :) Its now a part of my lifestyle. However, if there's any family events, I will just eat normal and then start OMAD back the following day. Of course I will feel horrible after that big feast but I know OMAD is always there to comfort me :) So, for today, my calories intake - 1099. Happy to report that I managed to zumba 50 mins yesterday :) I also finally managed to get in 2L of plain water yesterday...yipee!!! My 2L water bottle works!!! :)

Hope that you guys will have a wonderful Wed <3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    What are footy finals?? I think the pie is like the KFC Chicken Pot pie that we have in the US. Does it have chicken and veggies in it?

You are doing great with your zumba!!!
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 Over here, our AFL Grand Final or we call it our Footy Finals is an annual Australian rules football match, traditionally held on the final Saturday in September at the Melbourne Cricket Ground in Melbourne, Australia, to determine the Australian Football League (AFL) premiers for that year. We even have a Public Holiday on that day... lol. Its a huge thing over here. As for the Zinger Pie, it consist of zinger meat which they chop into pieces and mixed it with their KFC Gravy..no veggies at all, but it taste delicious :)
  • jadepearl
    Y2W8
    CW:54.1kg (119 lbs)

Good evening OMADers <3

We had another sunny day today which is just plain fantastic. However, by tonight, we will be low as 2°C. Oh well...at least for the past days, we had some sunshine :)

Got up this morning and as usual, DH carries me and he told me that I have to weigh myself today...that's how DH is...lol. So, he plonk me onto Mr Scale and I am so happy that I broke my plateau..the first time, it was 54kg and the 2nd time (as I didn't believe my eyes), it was 54.1kg. I will just log-in 51.4kg.

On the OMAD front, broke my fast at around 12pm and my calories intake for the day is 1102. As for liquid intake, 1 pot of tea, 2 diet soda and drank 3/4 of my 2L water bottle. So, by the end of today, I will be able to log-in 2L water :) As for exercises, will zumba in the evening :)

Hope that everyone will have a wonderful Thursday <3 May OMAD be with you <3
  • volgirl1322
    That is great results
    Keep it up!!!!!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Way to push through that plateau. You are doing great!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    YAY! :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE RESULTS BABE!!! Broke through that stupid sucker! LOVE IT!

Still don't know zinger is....what is "zinger meat"?
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    I am thinking to ask the same thing Steph. What is zinger meat?
  • jadepearl
    edited September 2019
    Thank you @volgirl1322 , @LadyBlanks , @LiLee2018 & @mistymeadows2005 <3. Finally managed to overcome it :)

• jadepearl
    edited September 2019
    KFC Zinger is very popular here :) Its a spicy version of the KFC Original Recipe. As KFC OZ puts it - Zinger is made of 100% breast fillet chicken coated in Zinger flavouring, lettuce and mayo all perfectly matched to deliver a spicy flavor hit. To us, the zinger batter is crispier, a little spicy and we just love it <3<3<3 Over here, we have a few choices - Zinger Burger, Zinger Box, Zinger Chicken, Zinger Strips and now with the Footy Finals, we have Zinger Pie...yummo <3

zqoavs0gakw7.jpg

Hope this helps to explain a little bit about the KFC Zinger :)

• jadepearl
    Y2W8
    CW:54.1kg (119 lbs)
    Next weigh-in : Sat or Sun

Good afternoon OMADers ❤️😘

It's a lovely 16°C today and we are enjoying the sunshine ☀️ But of course come Summer in December, we will be screaming too hot!!!! 🔥🔥 I think Spring & Autumn are just nice👌😉 1 more week to go and it will be another 2 weeks of school holidays. Kids are already excited about it😅 Are you guys having school holidays soon or just going back to school?

On the OMAD front, I broke my fast at 12pm today. DH wanted coconut rice with chicken curry, pickled vegetables, sunny side up egg and deep fried spam coated with egg. So, that's what I had for OMAD today. DH remembers that I have to have more eggs in my diet. Had to skip the spam though as its in my No-No List🤣🤣🤣 DH has a list on his phone as he consulted the Doctor about my new diet😅 I am happy that I managed to zumba for 45 mins yesterday evening and finished my 2L water bottle😁 This 2L bottle is working for me👍😉

Good luck with you weigh-in, you guys🤞🍀👍😘❤️

Have a wonderful weekend❤️🌹

• volgirl1322
    You are doing awesome......I will gladly give you our summer LOL I am so ready for fall to hit us.......

Awesome job you are doing with your zumba!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    NICE JOB on the water! A bottle makes a huge difference!

So sweet of your hubby to remember that you need eggs <3
  • jadepearl
    @volgirl1322 - Thank you <3 We don't like summer either... :lol: Its just too hot for us but that's how it is and we just have to bear with it :lol: Hope you guys are staying cool by blasting your AC :)
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Yes, that 2L bottle is actually forcing me to drink it up :lol: DH is very diligent when it comes to ensuring that I get better... :lol:
  • jadepearl
    Y2W9
    CW:53.6 kg (117.9 lbs)
    Next weigh-in : 21 or 22 Sep 2019

Good evening OMADers <3

Could only go online now as we have been busy. As its the weekends, we had to travel 45 mins to another bigger town to get our grocery. So, as always we had McDonalds for lunch. Kids just love the bigger towns as there are fastfood restaurants there. In our little town, we have nothing much... :lol:

Weighed myself this morning and I am soooooooo happy that I am now 53.6kg. So, I have another 3.6kg to go till I reach my GW. I really wonder if the eggs are helping me or the 2L water...hmmm. :open_mouth: Whichever is helping me, I am very very happy with the results. Thank you <3

On the OMAD front, broke my fast at 1.30pm. Since we went to McD, I had the Chicken & Cheese Burger, some fries and 1 small coke as we ordered the Family Meal Package which consist of 4 burgers (1 Big Mac, 1 Quarter Pounder, 2 Chicken & Cheese), a family size chips and 4 drinks. After that, we went to the supermarket and I bought some grapes to finish my OMAD with. So, the total calories for today - 1076. I also managed to zumba 45 mins this evening. On the liquid front, I had 2L water, 1 coffee, 1 diet soda and 1 small McD coke.

Hopefully, this not TMI...if it is, my apologies. :blush: Ever since I added more eggs into my OMAD, I am not as constipated. I can even do #2 without taking Senna (Senokot) and that's a huge thing for me :smiley:

Hope that you guys will have a wonderful weekend <3 For us here, tomorrow is going to be stormy rainy day.

Take care and may the OMAD force be with you <3
  • jadepearl
    For my own accountability...

lhjy736ahn23.jpg