Female friends for motivation and accountability

Replies

• itsyeseniaaaaaa
    itsyeseniaaaaaa Posts: 33 Member
    Me too! Wanting to lose about 20-25 pounds by December! Could use friend to help keep me in line!
  • jsutton1006
    jsutton1006 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me. I’m 40 looking to lose 50 pounds.
  • vpek4803
    vpek4803 Posts: 2 Member
    Would love to be added! New to this app and definitely could use the support!
  • missi12070
    missi12070 Posts: 3 Member
    Starting today please feel free to add me looking for friends and motivation. Thank you
  • Amara411
    Amara411 Posts: 54 Member
    Feel free to add me
    My short term goal weight loss is about 37 lbs
  • Amy_Jo54915
    Amy_Jo54915 Posts: 15 Member
    I’m looking for some female accountability partners too! I have been up and down with my weight for years. I am 46 and have about 80 lbs to lose
  • bfloyd2015
    bfloyd2015 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey everyone! Feel free to add me, I am just starting over, hopefully for the last time, ha! Beginning to log my food and exercise. I work in an office and have an 11 and 1 year old so free time is thin. I'm hoping to lose 30 lbs.. if you have a fitbit and like to do challenges on there shoot me a message and we can become fitbit friends also! :smile:
  • I'm always looking to add people, especially since I'm 100% all-in this shot.
  • StormIsShe
    StormIsShe Posts: 1 Member
    Hi I need to loose 150 pounds but my goal right now is to loose 20 pounds so I wont overwhelmed. I need help with motivation and I also need somebody to hold me accountable. I'm trying to break away from depression and emotional eating. I just want to claim my life back and i tried doing it by myself but I failed countless of times. So if you can help me please follow me!
  • amlygo
    amlygo Posts: 126 Member
    I am starting again for the millionth time. I need to lose 50+. Need lots of motivation!
  • ku140
    ku140 Posts: 65 Member
    me too me too!! My goal is to lose 25 but ideally would like to lose 35!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    I am open to adding some new female friends. I must be upfront and tell you that I keep my friends list updated with only active friends though. I tend to keep my friends list between 25 and 30 so that I can get to know my friends and interact with them regularly. I am chatty and I post frequently about weight loss and health related items as well as just random/everyday life stuff. If you are chatty and active on the site and would like some encouragement feel free to send a friend request.
  • surfbug808
    surfbug808 Posts: 251 Member
    I'm new and would love to be a part of this too. Please add me!
  • all327
    all327 Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in! I lost 60 lbs 2 years ago for my wedding using MFP. Unfortunately, I stopped making it a priority and now I am back where I started. SO, here I am again, needing some support to get back into the routine.
  • FireyChimera
    FireyChimera Posts: 155 Member
    Hey, feel free to add me if you'd like. I am very active on here and message a lot
  • Seachange_dogs
    Seachange_dogs Posts: 57 Member
    Hey. Feel free to add me. Female, 27, trying to lose about 40lbs. Just starting again after a few years, didn't gain it all back but pretty close so could definitely use some accountability
  • bluepoppies777
    bluepoppies777 Posts: 438 Member
    Love that all you ladies are so supportive! I’m going to send friend requests 😀. Anyone feel free to send requests my way too! I’m 44, lost 40 lbs 3+ years ago and most of it came back again. Gah!
  • Please feel free to add me! It sounds like we are all here to become the healthiest, and maybe happiest versions of ourselves and I for one will need motivation down the road! 🙂 I am new to MFP and I am motivated to learn how to change my lifestyle. I’m starting with a small goal of decrrasjbf excess sugar and salt intake and taking off 20 pounds. ❤️
  • tristramtrent
    tristramtrent Posts: 257 Member
    Hi feel free to add me too, I’m a UK woman with a bicycle and elliptical to help me , struggling with social overeating and renewing my efforts this autumn!
  • usastar970
    usastar970 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone, I'm new and will power/motivation seems to be hard to come by and short-lived. Add me if you'd like, maybe we can help each other.