==============================
    DISCARD 5 LBS CHALLENGE 2
    NAME: Terri
    SW: 162.4 (28/08)
    GW: 157.4
    CW: 158.9 - 3.5 😁
    I haven’t been in the 150s since Aug 2017

==============================

Great job Terri!! You are killing it here!
  • Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,687 Member
    I promised myself I would update tonight and respond to people. My wrist had been hurting me quite badly and I must have been correct in guessing it was all of the typing I was doing on my phone. It has been better for a few days now, but I felt I was so far behind in responding to people I didn't know where to begin without feeling like I was leaving people out. I decided that if I kept up with that attitude I wouldn't never feel like posting again so if I missed you please know I have thought about you and I've read everything!

@cschmitz110515 - I feel like your weather has been very similar to ours here in Edmonton this year. In July and August we had a record breaking 54 days where it rained at least once in the 24 hour period. I only had to water my flowers three times all summer. Last week we had sun for the most part and it has been raining again since Sunday now. It's very discouraging.

@clicketykeys - I don't know how you can stay up so late rehearsing and still function the next day teaching teens! I hope the play is everything you hope for it to be!

@TerriRichardson112 - I am so proud of you! You need to share your determination with the rest of us! What an accomplishment.

@bookmeister86 - Good luck at your interview, I truly hope you get it. You have put up with the job you have for long enough!

@pridesabtch - I am glad that you stated that it was you Nicki, I read one of your posts and you mentioned V and I thought it was you writing and then doubted myself when I looked at the name. Its nice to see you posting regularly again.

@korina75, @toaljasa and @PackerFanInGB -thank you all for asking about my "hip". This is such a comical story for Kaitlyn and Brodey to have to tell about their wedding day for years to come. I was so worried about children getting injured and parents being upset that they couldn't get their kids to eat dinner. Turns out the only injury was me and the parents all have said it was the best thing ever! Anyway, the anti-inflammatory that the doctor prescribed seems to be helping some. It is not as painful as it was before I started them it is more a dull pain now if I sit too long in a hard chair or walk too long doing anything. It's a balancing act. Sitting on the toilet seat is the most uncomfortable thing still, therefore the doctor didn't think a donut cushion would help me at all. The prescription ends on Friday and I'm hoping that it doesn't flare up again, although the doctor warned me this could be a problem for months to come. I did try three squats the other day and didn't cry afterwards in pain so I think it's healing. I told my friend the doctor told me to have patience and she said, "you're not a doctor what do you need that for".

I am just loving my job, I am learning so much. I haven't had a lot of interaction with the residents at this point, just a few that are more mobile than others. I am thinking that will be changing in the next couple of weeks. We are experimenting with a new breakfast model in an effort to help with congestion in the hallways getting all of the residents up to the dining room. They have started an "Early Bird Cafe", it is a little area set up for the more mobile residents and ones with no diet restrictions. It started last Tuesday and has been a huge success. It is set up so that the residents can order their breakfast out of a selection of items and the recreation and rehabilitation staff act as servers. It's a "restaurant" atmosphere. The problem that is occurring though is that the residents are enjoying it too much and truly treating it like a leisurely breakfast out with friends and the staff that is acting as servers are getting behind in their actual jobs. Today the Rec Supervisor came around asking for people to be willing to sign up to do "shifts" in the cafe. I said that I would love to, but my boss is away and there are only 2 of us instead of 4 in the front office this week so we would need to wait to ensure my boss is fine with it and also that we have the coverage in the office. I think this would be a great way to meet the residents.

@Bex953172 - Everyone has given you such good advice already. I wanted to tell you that I think seeing your doctor and getting some help is a smart move. I will share a personal story with you, just so you know that what you are going through is normal and you shouldn't feel like a failure.

My girls are 2 years and 2 days apart, my husband drove truck for 8 years when they were little and I was a single mom more than I had support. Even when he came home off the road, he was exhausted and would only be home for a couple of days and gone again. I still ran the roost because it wasn't fair for him to come in and try to change up the routine or rules and then leave again. When Kaitlyn my youngest was about three and a half and past her fourth birthday I was struggling just like you. I worked full time, cleaned house, took care of the kids and never felt I had time for me. Even when I had time for me I didn't know what to do with it, nothing made me happy. My parents would take the girls to give me a break and I would get nothing done or I would clean like a mad woman. There was no happy medium. I had a young girl that babysat for me, she lived in the same apartment building in one month I owed her $700 for babysitting. I wasn't even at work, I paid her to bath and put my girls to bed and handle the bedtime nightmare while I went and had coffee with her Mother or another neighbour. There was nothing making me happy, when I was visiting with my friends I was beating myself up for not being with my kids, when I was with my kids I couldn't wait to get away from them. It was an awful cycle. A couple of weeks after Kaitlyn's 2nd birthday I did something that I regret to this day and almost ruined our marriage and our whole family. Rodger convinced me to go on a trip on the truck with him to try to repair the damage. During that trip I realized that I had probably been suffering from depression since she had been born. I still don't remember anything about the first year of her life and don't remember much about anything for a few years after. I remember the big things, but not most of the important things. I have many regrets about raising them, but they are both strong, beautiful women both inside and out and they thank me regularly for being their mother. They feel they had a great upbringing. (Lauryn complains that she had too many tv show restrictions and we were strict) but it's normal stuff. None of the yelling, crying or downright ignoring I did seems to have affected them. I agree with Joan and Tracie you need to have some time for you and if Ash can't give you that time maybe you need to look at paying for someone to come in to help a bit. Find something for you that will allow you to get a break and make sure you tell your doctor everything that is going on. We love you and your girls do too, even on the days you yell.

@mytime6630 - I can't believe your SIL is pulling that on your brother, can the nursing home not step in? don't they see he is being abused? There are laws here where the nursing home has to report any type of abuse, financial, emotional or physical that they witness. I hope that the disability office sees the error of their ways yet again, what a pain to have to do this over and over.

I sent @AJB1014 a message to check in on her, she is just busy everything is going well.

Now that I've written a novel, I should post my goals and get to bed. I have a vehicle to use this week that was supposed to be saving me money, but it's actually costing me both in dollars and in calories. It's been so long since I have been able to buy a coffee and breakfast on the way to work and be able to buy lunch. I am taking advantage and enjoying it a bit too much!

• Snowflake1968
    Snowflake1968 Posts: 6,687 Member
    Round 2 -
    SW - 185.6
    CW - 186.4
    The SW is the weight the day we started 2nd round. I managed to lose one pound last time. CW is my daily weigh in.

JFT - Tuesday Sept 10
    2L of water - >:)
    Log all food - >:)
    Gratitude Journal - >:)
    Active 15 Minutes = >:)

JFT - Wednesday Sept 11
    2L of water
    Log all food
    Gratitude Journal
    Active 15 Minutes

The kids were out tonight, today was Michaela's first day of preschool. It was only 2 hours, but seemed to have wiped her out. She was cranky and miserable and had several meltdowns in the two hours they were here. They left early tonight.

They are spending the night Friday night to celebrate Jonah's and my birthdays and then on Saturday I am taking them to a corn maze with work. I am hoping the weather cooperates.

Good night all!
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wednesday 11 September

Log accurately
    Stay in the green
    5 fruit and veg
    Fitbit excercise goals
    Jan challenge
    Feb challenge
    Mar challenge
    Apr challenge
    May challenge
    Jun challenge
    Jul challenge
    Aug challenge
    Sep challenge

It's a wet and windy start to the day. No guests so I've had a lie in and I'm planning a lazy day. I might start by unpicking the last few rows of knitting as I made a mistake last night but decided to go to bed instead of making corrections with the likelihood of further errors due to tiredness!
  • djke1
    djke1 Posts: 26 Member
    I was able to exercise more than my goal of 30 min; but I did not eat the salad
    For today I will get the salad in and go for a 5 mile walk
    I think I can I think I can
  • awhit4842
    awhit4842 Posts: 236 Member
    JFT Tuesday
    1. Log all food👍
    2. Stay lectin free👍
    3. Gym👍
    4. Healthy evening snack👍
    5. Meditate 👍
    6. Drink 150oz water👍

JFT Wednesday
    1. Log all food
    2. Workout at home
    3. Eat lectin free
    4. Meditate
    5. Drink 150oz water
  • korina75
    korina75 Posts: 297 Member
    Bex953172 wrote: »
    Hey everyone, im back. Well -ish.

I need to go back to the drs, im not well again mentally. I shouted at Casey today, like really shouted at her. I just snapped and lost it.

Im just so sick of everything, sick of myself. I never have a good day. I never feel happy.
    I know im doing everything i should for the kids, like food, bathing, dressing them, getting them to school, making sure they have everything, doing homework for Saskia like spelling and reading. Letting her play outside, making sure shes prepared for trips and after school clubs, teaching Casey words, potty training Marley.
    But i dont get any enjoyment out of any of it.
    Marleys first day of nursery and it was a another mums first time her daughter was going to nursery and she asked me if i was just as nervous or emotional and i said not really. But truth was i just couldn't wait to get rid of her for the day.

Even Saskia asked me "are you happy today mummy?" And the best response i could come up with was "when am i ever happy?" Thats not something i shouldve said.

Then i was walking back with a couple of mums ive done on a few occasions, as i crossed the road i switched places behind them and for a second she didnt see me and said to her friend 'Wheres "that girl?"' So that was kinda like, oh you dont even know who i am so that made me feel awkward as *kitten*.

I never do my makeup, i dont even shower every day anymore. I never look nice. I feel like everyone just seems some trampy mum rather than someone who just struggles everyday.
    I have no self confidence. I have no umph to do anything, i couldnt even do the stats thing for you all. I just stopped logging in. I just stopped doing everything.

Everything just feels pointless. Like whats the point in sweeping and mopping the floor after every meal because the kids cant keep their food on tbe damn plates. I dont want to do that 3 times a day. And then when i dont i either get grief of ash because its "disgusting" or someone comes round like the gas engineer today and then my inlaws and its just embarrasing. Or throwing the rug in the washing machine and it doesnt even stay clean for half a day.
    What is the *kitten* point.

I cant sleel propely, i cant ear properly. I just want to be like everyone else. Not just this weirdo person thata alright to say hi to but thats about it.

So yeah, that pretty much sums me up atm.

Get yourself to the doc STAT. But let me tell you something, I was a stay at home Mom for 6 years and when they say it is soul sucking and mind numbing THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE REFERRING TO. It might be time for you to find something for yourself, and figure out who you are. You're caught in the mind numbing day to day drudgery and unless you find joy in that kind of thing then it's totally normal to just feel dead inside during parts of it. The doc will help but you need to figure out who you are besides MUM. I promise you, you're not alone in your feelings and I promise you these years will be behind you soon enough and you will be able to be you again. HUGS and you are not alone.
  • korina75
    JFT 9/10 Recap

90 minutes exercise :)
    Calorie Deficit :)
    lots of water :)

Good day yesterday. Hoping for more of the same today.

JFT 9/11

90 minutes exercise
    Calorie Deficit
    lots of water
    journal

Kids second week back at school has been a doozy so far. Last week wasn't so bad bc they only went three days. This week has been so many teenage emotions, I am exhausted! Between teen drama and afterschool activities I am feeling spent and it's only wednesday! Combined with all the other stuff going on too. I'm headed to a two day conference next week and I'm actually more stressed than excited bc there is too much to do here. Well, off to get my workout in early so I don't have to worry about when to fit it in today.

• aubyshortcake
    aubyshortcake Posts: 796 Member
    Good morning, I wish I had more time to respond lately!

@Bex953172 I'm so sorry you're struggling so much. I agree with others that suggested seeing a doctor. Sometimes we need help and there is no shame in seeking it out. Big hugs 💖💖

Yesterday 9/10:

1. Stay within calorie goal😁
    2. WAIT AND THINK before reaching for all the snacks😁
    3. Finish work at 5:20😁
    4. Buy groceries😔
    5. Empty room for home gym😔

JFT 9/11:

1. Stay within calorie goal
    2. WAIT AND THINK before reaching for all the snacks
    3. Finish work at 5:20
    4. Buy groceries
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Checking in from Tuesday
    1. NO MORE AM RUNNING. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions.
    3. Class 1: Fix subordinate clauses worksheet and enter as freebie. Finish movie.
    4. Class 2-3: Fix subordinate clauses worksheet and enter as freebie. Collate answers. Students who are not finished may not watch movie. Start movie. Closer: Arrange most --> least interesting characters.
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Input classwork grades. C - Update lesson plans. D - INPUT SOCRATIC GRADES. Print Progress reports.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. NO SNACKING. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Dinner: Beef stew. Rehearsal.
    8. Read 10 pages of Lady from the Black Lagoon. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 6:00.

JFT Wednesday
    1. NO MORE AM RUNNING. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Balance work. Feed cats. Meds. Tea!
    2. Before school: Check class websites. Update first directions.
    3. Class 1: New groups. Choose sections for project. Begin analysis. HAND OUT PROGRESS REPORTS; INCLUDE ACT INFO. Add project on Classroom.
    4. Class 2-3: New groups. Choose sections for project. Begin movie. Project sections due for homework (homework not done; may not finish movie).HAND OUT PROGRESS REPORTS; INCLUDE ACT INFO.
    5. Planning: A - Update class websites. B - Input classwork grades. C - Update lesson plans. D - Call parents.
    6. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. NO SNACKING. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! UPON ARRIVING HOME: PLAN AND LOG FOR TOMORROW.
    7. Dinner: Fish curry? Rehearsal.
    8. Read 10 pages of Lady from the Black Lagoon. Update Goodreads Friday. Weigh and prep celery. Pack lunch.
    9. Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Alarm set for 6:00.
    10. Ask about how to support new AP. Practice hair braiding with D. Check on appts for drs. Remind D to ask his dad about the table. Check with D about ceiling. START BLOGGING AGAIN. 3 posts/week? Create test for MLA format, poetry. Create unit plan for Malala. Put jewelry away. Fold laundry. Complete bartending course. Therapy exercises: lunges, push-ups, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Remember that M does not like surprises! Sign up for sub for doctor appointments. Check dates of classes and update semester plan. HM CTC Th 10/3. Request parent meeting with KC, EW. Friday to lab.

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    January 2019: 186.0
    February 2019: 187.0
    Today: 195.6

Ongoing plans/ideas behind the cut
    1. Purchases: Look for an "ugly Christmas sweater" and a long-haired doll at thrift stores. Practice French braiding. Go to used bookstore and look for On Writing (Stephen King), Dying for a Paycheck (Robin Hardman), The Prince (tr. Tim Parks, Russell Price, or Robert Adams), The Secret Adversary (Christie).
    2. E2: What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Create vocabulary lists for each unit that come from the texts used: Animal Farm, Julius Caesar, Wes Moore, I Am Malala. Find a way to incorporate changing words from one part of speech to another. Students need to know how to review multiple sources and synthesize information in order to draw a conclusion. Need practice with the difference between transitions and overlapping (at end of paragraph - "another issue is Y" vs "there are other issues besides X"). Quit using "in conclusion" and "I believe" and other writing-about-my-writing phrases. Confusion between direct/indirect objects and prepositional phrases. Use the UDHR and the Declaration of Independence to study paraphrasing; use that to front-load Machiavelli and how to deal with challenging texts. Confusion between everyday / every day and similar constructions.
    3. E1: Need practice with quoting & paraphrasing sources, identifying claims that would need support, use of last names for reference, and capitalization practice (common/proper nouns, titles). Difficulty using possessive nouns in their own writing. Honors: practice subject/object pronouns (my friend and I / my friend and me). Poetry: Revise "Songs are Poetry" handouts.
    4. Curriculum Development: Writing mini-unit. Review scholarly research on 5PE. (I think I can have this as an intro to the research unit so that they also get exposure to how quotes are integrated and cited.) Parallel structure; use of emotional language, specific detail. Use "Write About a Pebble" lesson from Atwell. How long should each unit take? Do research on characteristics: curiosity, persistence, resilience, creativity, responsibility, optimism, courage, integrity, authenticity, leadership, self-awareness, humility, compassion - others? Include grammarly check on essays! Review assessments. What is the purpose for each unit? What should the controlling ideas be in a study of world literature? Review world lit options. Schedule assessments for Fall 2019; plan out return times. Write 1 reflection weekly; type one in Classroom by Weds. Copy-paste to PB for comments due Friday. PB usernames 6 digits, no 19 or 20s, no birthdates. Homework: Online journal Mon due Tue; Reflection Tue due Wed; C&P journal in class Wed; Comments Thu due Fri. Bonus if you are the first response; further bonus if you respond to comments on your post. Grammar practice Mon & Wed; quiz Fri.
    5. Professional Development: Write blog post weekly. Comment on 3 posts each week -Tu Th Sun? Check with PSC. Talk with Z about articles and/or conference proposals. NOTE: ATTENDED PRE FLEX DAY.
    6. Medical: Dentist Oct 29 8 AM. Onco Oct 22 9:30. PCP Sept 18 10:15. ObG Oct 22 10:30. GET MAGAZINES FOR COLLAGES FROM DOCTORS. PCP - allergy shots?
    7. Theater: Mamma Mia. Next?
    8. House: Mineral oil on tile spots. Check with D about ceiling.
    9. Fun: Open beading on Thursdays. Coloring at library on Tuesday. Put jewelry away. Edney Hack Nights alt Weds. ASL? Spanish/Portuguese practice? Practice piano. ROL Secret Adversary. Buy new bikes and bike night for car.
    10. Volunteering ideas: Theater. Library. Animal shelter.

WFTY: Climbing. Did pretty well yesterday. Forgot my protein bar today so it's going to be a challenge to stay away from the vending machine. I do have a pack of somewhat low-cal crackers. I wonder if I can get through until lunch without getting into them...
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    @clicketykeys - I don't know how you can stay up so late rehearsing and still function the next day teaching teens! I hope the play is everything you hope for it to be!

Sheer willpower ;) Well, that and caffeine!

I'm so glad to hear that you're enjoying your job! It sounds like things are going really well.
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Bex953172 Hugs to you!!! <3

So happy I got my *kitten* out of bed early and walked dog before work, in warm, muggy weather. Right now the sky is black as night, there's lightning & thunder, and it's pouring rain again. This is in addition to the 3" of rain in our gauge on Monday-Tuesday a.m. City is on pace for record-setting total rain/melted snow this year.

Recap T 9/10 ~ Thunderstorms again so no dog walk before work ~ our rain barrels continue to overflow!
    1) Food day in office (co-worker's bday) so be picky & take small portions / if attend expo in evening, same approach / log/guesstimate all food / net cals zero / 14c water = >:) Disastrous day... I snacked all through it, even continued when I finally was home for good. At least I drank 14c water. Net cals RED 1,000. Moving on... :p
    2) Move hourly (when possible ~ meetings today) / stairs breaks / 5 somethings = Fitbit 7,099 steps, 250+ 12/14 & 39 floors :neutral:
    3) Register for GBBG seminar :smile: 2 classes actually / register for 5K? :smile: walking in Pink Pumpkin 5K to benefit Breast Cancer Family Foundation / attend volunteer expo 4:30? decided I'm not ready to commit to anything new until my term on prof board ends next May / Taxes in Retirement seminar 6:00 :smile: kind of waste of time for me, but I did learn something / Aurora password? :smile: glad I did, learned procedure is at clinic on east side, not west like in past / schedule furnace tune-up (coordinate date w/ hubby) :D over lunch hour on my bday / other? decluttered 5 min. :smile:
    4) UNPLUG 9:00 :smile: / FLOSS :mrgreen: / RETAINERS :smiley: / BED & TV OFF 10:20 :neutral: 10:30

JFT W 9/11
    1) Walked dog before work 3.65 mi 1:04:10, saw young deer & stretched = happy dog & happy me :smiley:
    2) Move hourly / stairs breaks / 5 somethings
    3) Usual breakfast, lunch & snacks, leftovers for supper / prelog & net cals zero / 14c water
    4) Evening: pick up prescription cat food at vet's / mail license renewal / call mom & dad / water house plants / collect from rain barrels / compost bucket to bin / wash dishes / declutter 5 min. / other?
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 17,929 Member
    edited September 2019
    @Snowflake1968 Just a thought. Does your phone have a dictation mode? My phone keyboard has a little microphone beside the space bar which allows me to enter text by speaking. I use it sometimes when I have a quiet moment.

I wrote this using the dictation mode. It sometimes gives odd words if it doesn’t hear you clearly but it’s otherwise okay. All you have to do is to correct the mistakes. You don’t have to type complete thing.

Also, no one expects people to comment on every post. I certainly wouldn’t have time to do that.

I’m a volunteer group leader for a lifelong learning charity, and I’m back in harness after the summer recess. At the moment I only have time to skim read. Things will ease up a little next week so bear with me.
  • djke1
    I accomplished half of my goal for today got in a 5 mile walk and ran 1/4 of it. Now I am sitting down ready to dig into by second accomplished goal. My huge salad (healthy) Veggies galore!

Here is what's in it

Kale
    Mix Greens
    Egg Whites
    Walnuts
    Black Beans
    Brocolli
    Cherry Tomatoes
    Carrots
    Red Onions
    Red Cabbage
    Used Roasted Red Pepper as part of my dressing
    Dressing Yogurt Sweet Heat
    And just a dab of salsa YUM!!!!!

Mission accomplished for today
  • djke1
    forgot
    mushrooms, radishes and black and green olives also
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,264 Member
    Name: Nikki formerly nlmackey98 (didn't want my email out there)
    SW: 147.2
    9/6: 144.2 -3#
    9/7: 144.6 - oops blaming mother nature on this one. Tomorrow I'll blame the doughnut
    910: 144.4 - Holding steady is better than gaining!
    9/11: 143.8 -3.4
    GW: 142
    Discard 5lb challenge Round 2.

JFT Tuesday
    - Log all food :( Nope. Didn't get back on after work.
    - Stay in the green :smile: Pretty sure I did
    - Not volunteer for anything at the Booster meeting tonight :( Volunteered to work at the Bingo thing. No real choice in this one.
    - Eat only one bowl of chili for dinner. Cheese yes. Crackers/Tortilla Chips no... :smile:
    - Allow one treat in the evening. :smile:
    - Bible Reading :( Just didn't want to do anything.
    - No Alcohol :smile:
    - Bed by 10:30 up by 4:30. :smile: :( Yes in bed. Decided not to do CF today.

Happy my weight is nudging down.

Filled with sadness over the history of the day and the loss of my friend Mary Lou. Every year there is a billboard with Lou's picture asking that we perform a random act of kindness in her honor. There are little things I do in her honor all year long like pay the toll for whoever is after me on the bridge. This I do always. On the 11th, I try to do something more, but I'm having a hard time with that this year. This year it surprised me. I write the date every day, but I just didn't realize it was 9/11 nor did I realize my anniversary is coming up on 9/12. Maybe at church tonight I will talk to the teens about the significance of the day and the personal connection many Americans have to it. Maybe I'll swing by the Christian book store and pick up Bibles to give to the new kids at church. Maybe I'll buy someones dinner or deliver mums to some people. I don't know. I just know I wish I'd stayed in closer contact after graduation. It has made me look up others on our dance team and stay in touch even if it is via Facebook.

Enough mush...
    JFT
    - Remember the lunch I packed :( Forgot
    - Protein Bar for breakfast :( Forgot
    - Lunch with Hubby :smile:
    - Fruit for afternoon snack
    - Leave work by 4:30
    - Christian Book Store
    - Pick up V School
    - Drop off V at another church
    - Go to our church to teach teens
    - 1 bowl of chili for dinner
    - Bible Reading
    - Lay out workout clothes
    - Bed by 11:00 up at 4:30

Positive thought for today: I live free because many have fought for me, many care for and protect me, and because there continue to be people willing to do these things.

Cheers y'all! Go out and do something nice for someone. Make someone smile.

• korina75
    JFT 9/11 Recap

90 minutes exercise :/ Did 70 but I'm planning on doing some stretching/yoga when I go to bed.
    Calorie Deficit :)
    lots of water :)
    journal :)

Really a nice day, did a 60 minute hard run with some walking but went 4.5 miles so I'm proud. That's really hard for me to do! Next long run I'll try a tempo run so I can get more distance. I've eaten really good food today, all homecooked, and had a really productive day so feeling pleased. About to read and relax for the evening-it's our one night a week we have no kid activities! We all love Wednesdays. :)
  • ZizzyBumble
    ZizzyBumble Posts: 1,679 Member
    Wednesday 11 September

Log accurately :)
    Stay in the green :)
    5 fruit and veg :)
    Fitbit excercise goals :)
    Jan challenge :)
    Feb challenge :)
    Mar challenge >:) I could have gone out between rain storms but my knitting took precedence
    Apr challenge :)
    May challenge :)
    Jun challenge :)
    Jul challenge :)
    Aug challenge :)
    Sep challenge :)

It's a wet and windy start to the day. No guests so I've had a lie in and I'm planning a lazy day. I might start by unpicking the last few rows of knitting as I made a mistake last night but decided to go to bed instead of making corrections with the likelihood of further errors due to tiredness!

• maryrobinson40
    maryrobinson40 Posts: 1,109 Member
    z1hlisxdr0we.png