Hope Harvey had a great birthday! ;)

Ditto 😋
  • _Miss_Chievous
    _Miss_Chievous Posts: 601 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    @Miss_Chievous_
    First off...yay!! It's you!!
    Secondly, I admire your bilingualism...you flow seamlessly from French to English, and your voice is really pretty!

I know you're tired, so rest and have a nice night, but some day can I request a French/English comparison voice record?! Pretty please!

Just say anything in French and then in English is my gist...you'd be learning us! (Me at least!)

Super random thought...did you guys have to sing the national anthem doing one verse in English, the next in French in public school? We did. But I'm pretty sure I made up the French words!!

I've gotta google translate what I think the French words are now!! And some of us know how atrocious my spelling is, its probably a hopeless cause...I should write it out one day for you...bet its complete gibberish!!

Actually in my head right now, its one verse English, 3 "in French" (so gibberish) and then I get all confused

❤ I will gladly do a English/ french comparison for you 😘 anything in particular you would like me to say?

Thank-you❣❣

anything you like would be great!
    A simple "good morning/goodnight/have a great day/ F-you-biitch...whatever you like!

...surprise me!

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1zga7iKBUb8
  • GoGoGirl1111
    GoGoGirl1111 Posts: 46 Member
    Hi, My weight loss ticker has stopped showing on my profile page. It was working, then it was gone. I have tried updating it, but nothing happens.

Any idea's on how I can fix this ?, much appreciates. Thanks Dea
  • CaptainFantastic01
    CaptainFantastic01 Posts: 9,555 Member
    You’re too cute
    @Miss_Chievous_
    Secondly, I admire your bilingualism...you flow seamlessly from French to English, and your voice is really pretty!

I know you're tired, so rest and have a nice night, but some day can I request a French/English comparison voice record?! Pretty please!

Just say anything in French and then in English is my gist...you'd be learning us! (Me at least!)

Super random thought...did you guys have to sing the national anthem doing one verse in English, the next in French in public school? We did. But I'm pretty sure I made up the French words!!

I've gotta google translate what I think the French words are now!! And some of us know how atrocious my spelling is, its probably a hopeless cause...I should write it out one day for you...bet its complete gibberish!!

Actually in my head right now, its one verse English, 3 "in French" (so gibberish) and then I get all confused

❤ I will gladly do a English/ french comparison for you 😘 anything in particular you would like me to say?

Thank-you❣❣

A simple "good morning/goodnight/have a great day/ F-you-biitch...whatever you like!

...surprise me!

Please speak more to us 😍😍
  • _Miss_Chievous
    You’re too cute
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

Please speak more to us 😍😍

I'll make one just for you tomorrow ❤😘
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

Thank-you❣❣❤❤
    It's true..everything sounds better with a French accent, or a Southern one!!
    ...or an Aussie!! @slimgirljo15 !

Adore❣ Thank-you❣
    I didn't understand a word (Canadian French in school failed me...but it sounds so pretty coming from you!!)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

*swoon*❤
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @Miss_Chievous_

Thank-you❣❣

...surprise me!

Thank-you❣❣❤❤
    It's true..everything sounds better with a French accent, or a Southern one!!
    ...or an Aussie!! @slimgirljo15 !

Adore❣ Thank-you❣
    I didn't understand a word (Canadian French in school failed me...but it sounds so pretty coming from you!!)

Aww thanks girl.. with this flu I've had I'm not sounding flash lol
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member
    flucbk19ve26.jpg
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Reckoner68 wrote: »
    flucbk19ve26.jpg

Open for requests because I don't know what to say. Be easy on me, I'm not feeling that great. No singing. 🤣
  • _Miss_Chievous
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    flucbk19ve26.jpg

Open for requests because I don't know what to say. Be easy on me, I'm not feeling that great. No singing. 🤣

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0VaFEnC8NWX

Cause I like you cats

You can tell us as many dad jokes as you want 🥰😘
  • Keep_on_cardio
    Keep_on_cardio Posts: 4,166 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    flucbk19ve26.jpg

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0VaFEnC8NWX

Cause I like you cats

You have a nice voice, R 💜
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member

I haven't been in here in so long. It's so nice hearing your voice. It's so lovely ❤