HELP!

Can someone help me figure out what is wrong with my account. I have been sitting here logging all my food for tomorrow and when I went again to search for additonal food to chart, the screen takes me back to the log in page saying I need to log in. When I do log in for the 20th time, it takes me to the page with my chart for today. When I go to click on the food section atbthe top to start searching + logging my food, it automatically takes me back to the log in page. This has never happened to me for the past month since joining MFP.

Replies

• dmcforthewin
    dmcforthewin Posts: 135 Member
    Can someone help me figure out what is wrong with my account. I have been sitting here logging all my food for tomorrow and when I went again to search for additonal food to chart, the screen takes me back to the log in page saying I need to log in. When I do log in for the 20th time, it takes me to the page with my chart for today. When I go to click on the food section atbthe top to start searching + logging my food, it automatically takes me back to the log in page. This has never happened to me for the past month since joining MFP.

SORRY GUYS! I GOT IT WORKING, FINALLY
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,937 Member

:lol: Welcome to the weird and annoying world of MFP.

This kind of stuff happens a lot, and if it doesn't resolve within an hour or so, it may resolve if you log out, clear cookies and cache, and log back in. They often break it when they do upgrades.

Other thing that happens is it may not resolve until the next day (like midnight) - sometimes it's a server issue which isn't necessarily MFP's fault.
  • dmcforthewin
    dmcforthewin Posts: 135 Member

:lol: Welcome to the weird and annoying world of MFP.

This kind of stuff happens a lot, and if it doesn't resolve within an hour or so, it may resolve if you log out, clear cookies and cache, and log back in. They often break it when they do upgrades.

Other thing that happens is it may not resolve until the next day (like midnight) - sometimes it's a server issue which isn't necessarily MFP's fault.

Thanks for the feedback! Sometimes computers drive me crazy.