Losing weight WITHOUT exercise

lucky2702
lucky2702 Posts: 23 Member
Any success stories on losing weight without exercise?
All i've done is cut out all drinks besides water, green tea and coffee, no take out, no fatty foods, no sweets. And i'm already starting to feel better, I'm on day 7.

Was just wondering if anyone managed too lose weight and get to their goal weight just by eating better and less?

Current weight: 74KGS.
Goal weight: 50KGS
Height: 160cm.

Replies

• Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    I agree that you can exercise without dieting and not lose weight. I can’t diet without exercise and lose weight though. I think maybe because exercise allows for wiggle room calorie wise. I know some people can and do lose weight without exercise. I think if you’re really active you probably don’t need to exercise, but I’m not super active or energetic normally, so I need to exercise to burn more.
  • leonard41704
    leonard41704 Posts: 33 Member
    I’ve lost 30lbs since the 4th of July. It was all diet and no exercise. I’m not on any special diet. Half the time, I eat OMAD which is dinner between 5-7. I may eat a small lunch or snack during the day if I feel like it. Some days are HPLC. Some are HPLF. Some are HCHF. The only time that my macros really matter, is the day after my cheat day. It’ll be HPHF. My starting weight was at 360,...or just below it. I’m now at 328. My next short term goal is 320 by the end of this month. My ultimate goal is 300. People say, 300??? The reason is because I am 6’6” tall, to start. I carry a lot of muscle mass. Even when I was at 360-370, I was carrying 250 lbs of muscle mass. I was strength training and doing cardio while being on these high calorie diets. I didn’t lose any weight. Maybe 10lbs on average over the course of a year and a half. I could tell that I was gaining too much muscle. My body was tight all the time. So I quit working out all together for a while. Since then, my body feels more functional. Since I started losing the 30lbs,...I can tell that my body feels much better than it has in a long time. As far as meals go,...I still do takeouts and sweets every now and then. I just make sure that they fit within my caloric plan.
  • Moxiemama5678
    Moxiemama5678 Posts: 31 Member
    I lost 50 lbs without exercising. I’ve started exercising though because I hit a plateau.
  • donnadee1984
    donnadee1984 Posts: 46 Member
    I’ve lost 30lbs since the 4th of July. It was all diet and no exercise. I’m not on any special diet. Half the time, I eat OMAD which is dinner between 5-7. I may eat a small lunch or snack during the day if I feel like it. Some days are HPLC. Some are HPLF. Some are HCHF. The only time that my macros really matter, is the day after my cheat day. It’ll be HPHF. My starting weight was at 360,...or just below it. I’m now at 328. My next short term goal is 320 by the end of this month. My ultimate goal is 300. People say, 300??? The reason is because I am 6’6” tall, to start. I carry a lot of muscle mass. Even when I was at 360-370, I was carrying 250 lbs of muscle mass. I was strength training and doing cardio while being on these high calorie diets. I didn’t lose any weight. Maybe 10lbs on average over the course of a year and a half. I could tell that I was gaining too much muscle. My body was tight all the time. So I quit working out all together for a while. Since then, my body feels more functional. Since I started losing the 30lbs,...I can tell that my body feels much better than it has in a long time. As far as meals go,...I still do takeouts and sweets every now and then. I just make sure that they fit within my caloric plan.

Can you give me tips to build muscle wirhout looseing weight x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!