For Moka/Starbucks Coffee Lovers!

Options
What are your favorite drinks?

I'm a "sweet" coffee drinker, I absolutely cannot stand it black.
But I'm kind of in a never ending cycle of ordering the same thing and I want to try others.
Moka does not have any of their flavors listed online yet. Starbucks, I haven't checked.

What are your go to drinks?

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Water.

Sorry, coffee is one of my migraine triggers. Brewing coffee smells like a week old litter box to me.

But you enjoy! 😞
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    I go to Dunkin Donuts, but I find that if I get full fat dairy in my coffee it smooths out the sugar-free flavors quite a bit. If I get skim milk or almond milk, sugar-free flavors come off as more bitter or I get more aftertaste.

When I have a few extra calories to play with, I'll get a hot or cold latte (so a few more calories from the extra cream) and unsweetened flavoring.

I used to like my coffee sweet, but never went for all the crazy calorie bomb drinks! What I really have to control is what snacky stuff I buy with my coffee :blush:
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I love a good hot black coffee. When it’s hot out, I like an iced black coffee. If I’m feeling like something sweet, I like an iced coffee with a splash of cream or soymilk or almond milk, plus 1 pump of peppermint and 1 pump of mocha
  • margbarco
    margbarco Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Salted cold foam cold brew - I don’t get it too often as it has a lot of saturated fat.

Iced Caramel Cloud Macchiato - but only if they make it correctly and the milk looks and feels like a thick white cloud (I only order this at a particular location where they consistently make it right).

Every other time I have black Pike Place or black iced coffee.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,843 Member
    Options
    margbarco wrote: »
    Salted cold foam cold brew - I don’t get it too often as it has a lot of saturated fat.

Iced Caramel Cloud Macchiato - but only if they make it correctly and the milk looks and feels like a thick white cloud (I only order this at a particular location where they consistently make it right).

The salted cream cold foam cold brew is so good! I also like the cinnamon almondmilk macchiato.

Hot coffee I just prefer black Americano.

• brittanystebbins95
    Options

PaperDoll_ wrote: »

The salted cream cold foam cold brew is so good! I also like the cinnamon almondmilk macchiato.

Hot coffee I just prefer black Americano.

I am going to have to try those!