Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Deedee1111111
    Deedee1111111 Posts: 66 Member
    Could use some encouragement! It’s my second time around.
  • Ironclad80
    Ironclad80 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me, I like seeing others updates.
  • lmcgrath1988
    lmcgrath1988 Posts: 1 Member
    edited September 2019
    In my spare time I am a creative writer, and more than anything I'm passionate about learning and teaching new things. A few of my current interests include cooking, reading, and simple-moderate hiking. If you want to see what I've learned about weight loss so far, or you're looking for someone to encourage you, friend me! I got you!

I'd also love to hear from some of you. I'm no stranger to weight loss and the journey toward a more optimal state of health, but I'm sure there's no end to what I can learn from all of you as well. :smile:
  • MizzouWins
    MizzouWins Posts: 14 Member
    Hello,
    I am new here I have already lost over 100 pounds I am trying to lose the last 50 pounds just looking for motivation and connecting with people who struggle like me:)
  • Chaos_Angel
    Chaos_Angel Posts: 23 Member
    🧙‍♂️ friend me for magical times 🧙‍♂️ <3
  • SgtMaC42
    SgtMaC42 Posts: 16 Member
    Getting back into it. Want motivation and more friends!
  • Feel free to add me always do a daily diary and would love supportive friends ♥️❤️
  • petchulio5
    petchulio5 Posts: 1 Member
    Would love some more motivation! Feel free to add me!
  • Mister_X_
    Mister_X_ Posts: 36 Member
    Hi my name is Xavier
    Always looking for new fitness friends
    To share the journey with
    Feel free to friend me.
  • tinuz
    tinuz Posts: 1,123 Member
    had my ups and downs....still going strong and no regrets....
  • jruiz4120
    jruiz4120 Posts: 56 Member
    Hi everyone I have been on here for a few months so far so good. My work out of choice is running I try to do a 5k 4 or 5 times a week. Everyone feel
    Free to add me we can help each other reach our goals.
  • 1998SK
    1998SK Posts: 29 Member
    Feel free to add 😊
  • ItzDannyJr
    ItzDannyJr Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!
  • bigginsbengtson
    bigginsbengtson Posts: 22 Member
    I like to see other people progressing, it helps the motivation.
  • johnnydeadlift
    johnnydeadlift Posts: 61 Member
    u4pajsyc5bod.jpeg
    Happy Hump Day! 🐪🍑💪🏼🏋🏻‍♂️
    I’m a Fit Dad and CPT from Chicago. Feel free to add me. 😊
  • LilyDaySpa
    LilyDaySpa Posts: 38 Member
    Hi my fitfam. Active daily user here and don’t let the numbers fool you because I know what it’s like to start off as a newbie and I’m a very supportive friend. Don’t believe me ask anyone 😜. I accept anyone with open arms. We are all here for a reason right???
  • Yes! I want more friends! Hit me up! I'm Hawaii time, so I'm kind of behind the mainland, but I'm on every day keeping my diary updated.
  • m1chg
    m1chg Posts: 7 Member
    Looking for friends too! I'm in the UK but happy for adds from anywhere. Doing Keto and on Day 10. Done MFP successfully before using calorie count but lifestyle change has meant a gain of 3 stone which needs to go asap as waiting for a hip replacement at 50. Joyous!

Good luck to all on your journey and hopefully catch up with you some time soon.

Michelle x
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    I like to have new friends:)
  • pilotress
    pilotress Posts: 3 Member
    edited September 2019
    Hi All! Please add me so we can share in motivation and moral support! Curious to hear your stories should you care to share, privately or publicly.

I'm just starting my weight loss journey (again). Been ages since I even tried due to having a baby then having very bad anemia and related health issues. Have 100+ lbs to lose and a lot to overcome both mentally and physically after letting myself get super sedentary and out of shape. Lots of contributing factors in life has made this path of least resistance easier than getting healthy including family issues, loss, finances, depression, yadda yadda. However, I take full responsibility for my current weight and looking to do the best I can to get back on track. I think the tipping point has been realizing that I've developed sleep apnea and that the apnea is likely the cause of much of my exhaustion and fatigue, not just the anemia and lifelong insomnia which I'd been attributing it to. Basically I've eaten myself into a position where I am too fat to breathe at night! Worse, it likely causes further weight gain in addition to the other issues. So if I don't climb out of this, I'll just keep gaining weight and feeling too tired to exercise and eat food for energy and so on. Also, having fat get in the way when I try to do basic things is pretty humbling.

Spent most of my life not obese and in my 20s and most of 30s was 125-150lbs, ran regularly, did yoga almost every day, etc. I was also a vegetarian for over a decade and reasonably clean eater for much of that. So I know what it's like to be healthy but boy... my lifestyle is like night and day from that now. Seems like a huge uphill battle to make myself exercise when just walking a block or two makes me breathless and just a little exercise makes my back hurt and muscles burn. Going from basically binge eating tons of junk food and ice cream to counting calories and cutting sugar seems horrifying right now! But I've done it before so theoretically it's possible!

Currently looking to just do a basic CICO plan but been lurking on /r/keto for a while and very curious about trying keto or low carb diet for the first time. Also interested in intermittent fasting. Very addicted to sugar and carbs though - help!

Lots more to say but this is just a introduction thread, so hi! Any motivation or tips for a 42yo tech freelancer, woman with a toddler and general slacker, send em my way!! :)