5' 4", 190 lbs VS 160 lb. Progress pics!

o0puwzowwqxg.jpg

10lbs away from my GW!!! Once I reach it, I will be re-evaluating a future GW. Whether it be just maintaining at 150lbs or continuing my weightloss journey 😊

Replies

• squiffiegirl
    squiffiegirl Posts: 14 Member
    Mazel tov!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    Impressive!
  • Great work!
  • healingnurtrer
    healingnurtrer Posts: 217 Member
    Awesome! My stats are similar, I'm at your "before" pic right now. Very excited for you!! Motivating for me!
  • sherianwalker1
    sherianwalker1 Posts: 1 Member
    You look great!!
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,414 Member
    That smile says it all! Hard work paying off. Well done!
  • austinbound47
    austinbound47 Posts: 2 Member
    Wow! You look amazing and SO HAPPY!
  • radhikasub
    radhikasub Posts: 3 Member
    Oh my gosh!!! You looking amazing!! I am at the same starting point as you and 5’4” How long did it take you and what did you do? Can I add you as a friend to get motivated?
  • moonangel12
    moonangel12 Posts: 971 Member
    Awesome job!

At 5'4" I had 150 for my original goal weight (starting 173lbs), but when I went to sign up for MFP I realized I already had a profile from 8 years ago... and 150 was my starting weight :D Soooo... 145 it is! Ha! But with the scale changes I am hoping to strengthen and tone as well. I was 140 through most of high school and college while being active in sports so 145 feels like a good resting point for me this stage in my life. We'll see if/when I get there!
  • PradaGx
    PradaGx Posts: 29 Member
    You look amazing!
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,386 Member
    It looks like you lost everywhere except one place.....

.... your smile is much bigger now. :smile:

Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!