recipes

LglSec
LglSec Posts: 11 Member
I have been looking and looking. IS there a place on this site that has recipes for different foods? I tried to input a recipe..wasted an hour of my time and when I pushed the button to save it..it just disappeared ...so ..is there a place where recipes are listed so that I do not have to recreate each time?

Replies

• sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    when I save my recipes via the app on my kitchen ipad sometimes they take a while to appear in my recipes. It will be in there somewhere. I can look back over all my previously added recipes any time, just by browsing My Recipes. Just give it time to catch up occasionally.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    In answer to your question, no, there is no recipe database on the MFP site.

I totally agree with the answer above though, it’s fairly common for a newly created recipe to take a short while to turn up in your created recipe list. It will usually come up with a message along the lines of ‘currently unable to save but don’t worry it’s not been lost’
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    In answer to your question, no, there is no recipe database on the MFP site.

I totally agree with the answer above though, it’s fairly common for a newly created recipe to take a short while to turn up in your created recipe list. It will usually come up with a message along the lines of ‘currently unable to save but don’t worry it’s not been lost’

Agreed. I usually find when I get that message, that if I return to the home screen or my food diary and then go back to the recipe page it will be there. Sometimes it just takes a while to reappear regardless, though.