What's your Kryptonite

Replies

• Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    my latest favorite...qf4jzmdsgp8d.jpg
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,423 Member
    Pizza for me. It’s very hard for me to limit myself to two or three slices at a time. I can easily eat a whole pizza at a time.
  • lauragreenbaum
    lauragreenbaum Posts: 1,017 Member
    Cheese, glorious cheese! I just count the calories and keep it balanced.
  • Italiana_xx79
    Italiana_xx79 Posts: 588 Member
    Ice cream. I just don't buy it or keep it in the house. If I do, it doesn't last long at all, lol!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Cookies. As that huge assed cookie I just ate can attest to.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    Peanut butter
  • VioletRojo
    VioletRojo Posts: 596 Member
    Chili cheese Fritos. I cannot say no, and I can't have just one.
  • wonderchu
    wonderchu Posts: 53 Member
    Cereal. I'll eat a big bowl (no milk) as breakfast or dessert and will almost always want to go back for another, once the box is open. Starting to regret importing a 50oz bag of Tootie Fruities now ...
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Fried chicken, biscuits, and french fries.... especially missing the fries since I'm keto. Nothing replaces regular good ole potato fries. NOTHING.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    What is your weakness when it comes to food? What are you doing to overcome this weakness?

I'm not sure, at this time, that I have a "kryptonite". I thought, a few years ago, that it was Nutella. Now, it doesn't seem to be. I thought, a few years ago, that it was chocolate. Now, it doesn't seem to be. What I've been doing has been nothing more exotic than weighing and logging the foods. Even on days when I overeat, it's more of an emotional response to some non-food stimulus than an emotional response to a food stimulus. I'm working to recognize the different sorts of things that can be my non-food stimulus and nip that day right in the bud.

I know what my food intake on a deficit day is supposed to look like. I have to pay attention that I go through the motions of preparing and eating that food.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Tortilla Chips and Salsa. If at a Mexican Restaurant I don't eat them. If at home, I portion them out and eat that portion. You add in a cold beer and I'm in heaven...yet 2lbs heavier when all is said and done.
  • mwoltermann
    mwoltermann Posts: 15 Member
    Beer. I love beer and its so hard just to have one especially when I'm out w/ a friend. I've gotten better to try to sub water for what normally would be another beer.
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    My weakness when I was extremely overweight was everything.
    Now or since I've been eating right is peanut butter. Sometimes I can't control myself with it and have 2 spoon fills. It's just about the greatest tasting food ever!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Now or since I've been eating right is peanut butter. Sometimes I can't control myself with it and have 2 spoon fills. It's just about the greatest tasting food ever!

*blink*

2 spoonfuls is out of control???? :)
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,708 Member
    edited September 2019
    glassyo wrote: »

*blink*

d9gya30o87ak.jpg

It may be the size of spoon.... 😂
  • OAS5
    OAS5 Posts: 374 Member
    glassyo wrote: »

*blink*

That isn't out of control? The smaller spoon is what I use, I guess tablespoon is the word?
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    peanut butter cups. actually chocolate and peanut butter together in any form. i do still eat pb cups, but i buy what i can have in one serving (and dont buy it terribly frequently). not a big pack of it to keep in the kitchen. cause.... ill eat it all in one serving LOL