WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2019

Replies

• cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,121 Member
    The flu jab isn't available yet, ;) but I've got an appointment for the shingles. By mistake I made it for DH's birthday. I can either change it, or do something later in the day with him. Might change it tomorrow. The vaccine is free for over 70s, but it sounds like it's the old fashioned variety.
    I did have shingles once, round my waist, but got away with it lightly as it was caught early and I was put on anti-virals.
    My ex had it really badly in the eye area. Horrible pain and months to get over it. He was only about 21.

Still dragging. I've done 30 mins rowing and been out to the shops. Dinner is in the IP. Chicken, lentil, spinach and pea curry. I do rice for DH.

Nice, Lisa! :D

Much love to all, Heather UK xxxxxxx
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,706 Member
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    i actually have two that i run, on my stats you'll see the apple watch, that's on my wrist. I have a chest strap that is a wahoo fitness tracker. if one fails, i go by the other one.

https://www.wahoofitness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/17a074c58ea84a7e384629d8574b8486/t/i/tickr-1.pngddz0jj6eqspm.png

I also have two different wahoo fitness tracker HRMs one is a plain one and the other is has some extra connectivity that tracks me on the treadmill.

Plus my treadmill came with an HRM if I want to use it.

Plus I have a Polar one which I used on the bicycle outside. I'm not sure if I'll continue using that one outside or if I'll go with one of the wahoo's.

We just end up collecting these things!

M in Oz
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Beth , thank you, that's a good idea about sharing my reaction. The nuclear med technician did tell me that it is a fairly common reaction, some have a worse reaction than others and some have none at all.

Janetr OKC
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,432 Member
    Machka9 wrote: »
    pipcd34 wrote: »
    i actually have two that i run, on my stats you'll see the apple watch, that's on my wrist. I have a chest strap that is a wahoo fitness tracker. if one fails, i go by the other one.

https://www.wahoofitness.com/media/catalog/product/cache/17a074c58ea84a7e384629d8574b8486/t/i/tickr-1.pngddz0jj6eqspm.png

I also have two different wahoo fitness tracker HRMs one is a plain one and the other is has some extra connectivity that tracks me on the treadmill.

Plus my treadmill came with an HRM if I want to use it.

Plus I have a Polar one which I used on the bicycle outside. I'm not sure if I'll continue using that one outside or if I'll go with one of the wahoo's.

We just end up collecting these things!

M in Oz

i've worn out polar watches a few times. the treadmill hrm you have to hold on to, so i don't use them.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    DJMKT wrote: »
    Bad luck on my restart. Had a bad fall sprained my ankle and broke my fibula last night. UGHH! Was on such a good role with my diet and exercise. Now I can’t even put weight on my leg and can’t workout for awhile. Though hobbling around on crutches is it’s own kind of workout.

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope that the pain's not too bad. Crutches and I don't get along. 😞
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member
    Ok I just couldn't resist.
    mpeaop1fm6t1.jpg
    Just swat me now!
    💖Rebecca

OMG, I just peed my pants a little, I'm laughing so hard. 😂
  • kevrit
    kevrit Posts: 3,752 Member
    Caught up!
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member