Maker of Blue Bunny to acquire Halo Top

Wells Enterprises is in agreement to acquire Halo Top for an undisclosed amount. More to come.

bagoot4nwtbo.png

Replies

• LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Never had halo top but love blue bunny. 🍦
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    i had halo top once and it was gross and a threw it out and never bought it again.

the chillycow salted caramel is to die for, though LOL
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    I’ve never had Blue Bunny ice cream before - decided to look it up - and not one retailer on the island of Manhattan! *gasp* 🤔

I can get Ethiopian food at 2am or Ambuyat from Brunei - but not Blue Bunny Ice Cream! Lol

eecwmm2zokgd.jpeg
  • LyndaBSS
    If you got that from their website, take it with a grain of salt. If I can get it at my local Big Y, I'm sure you can find it locally. 😉
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    LyndaBSS wrote: »
    If you got that from their website, take it with a grain of salt. If I can get it at my local Big Y, I'm sure you can find it locally. 😉

Lol, while I live in Mexico now, I grew up in the Northeast. I haven't heard Big Y in years! My mother used to shop there.
  • Safari_Gal_
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

@LyndaBSS - I did get it from their website! Now I’m curious to see if I can find it in a store 😉
  • LyndaBSS
    Let me know how you make out! 😀
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Mmmmm, Blue Bunny Cherrific Cheesecake is one of my all-time favorites!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Good now maybe Halo Top will actually be made edible 😆
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    whitpauly wrote: »

Haha!
  • peachvine29
    peachvine29 Posts: 400 Member
    I actually like Halo Top. They better not mess it up! lol.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,533 Member

I'm

With you, I like light ice cream but not Halo Top. They use coconut milk in a lot of flavors and I don't care for it. Hope they come out with something new!
  • corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    @Safari_Gal_ is there a Quick Mart,etc? They often have pints.
  • JenniferM1234
    JenniferM1234 Posts: 173 Member
    I tried Halo Top twice, one was birthday cake flavor and I think the other was mint chocolate chip. They were revolting! I couldn't believe all the online raves, it was like Halo Top hired spammers and paid them per mention or something. Better to just have a little regular light ice cream and enjoy it.
  • lg013
    lg013 Posts: 215 Member
    i had halo top once and it was gross and a threw it out and never bought it again.

I tried Halo Top twice, one was birthday cake flavor and I think the other was mint chocolate chip. They were revolting! I couldn't believe all the online raves, it was like Halo Top hired spammers and paid them per mention or something. Better to just have a little regular light ice cream and enjoy it.

I found halo top awful too. Chilly cow was ok—but the Enlightened ice creams are delicious. I love all of them
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    lg013 wrote: »

I found halo top awful too. Chilly cow was ok—but the Enlightened ice creams are delicious. I love all of them

I used to really love Enlightened too but I think now that I'm in maintenance and have allowed myself "real" ice cream once in awhile my taste buds have gotten sensitive to the sweeteners they use,I even have that with Quest cookies which I used to adore but now they just taste chemical to me
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member

I used to really love Enlightened too but I think now that I'm in maintenance and have allowed myself "real" ice cream once in awhile my taste buds have gotten sensitive to the sweeteners they use,I even have that with Quest cookies which I used to adore but now they just taste chemical to me

Same here...Hyvee makes an ice cream called Till the Cows Come Home Espresso yourself. Have a very hard time not eating the whole pint while watching movies with my hubby. :D
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    angel7472 wrote: »

Same here...Hyvee makes an ice cream called Till the Cows Come Home Espresso yourself. Have a very hard time not eating the whole pint while watching movies with my hubby. :D

OH MAN! I LOVE Hyvee's Till the Cows Come home brand!!!!!!!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Apparently an unpopular opinion but I still like a bunch of the halo top flavors. Especially pistachio. Oh god, pistachio. :)
  • Safari_Gal_
    @Safari_Gal_ is there a Quick Mart,etc? They often have pints.

Hey @corinasue1143 ! I looked online - there are a few quick marts in the outer boroughs -Queens and Brooklyn none on the island lol ... the Blue Bunny search continues hehe