The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Good morning!

Jo, I seem to be catching your cold. Just before the birthday party/hike/black belt grading/exams. I think I got taken down by stress

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Nadine.. I hope it passes quickly 🤗

Thank you. Slowing down is not an option so I will have to super dose myself with vitamin C

Vitamin C, Spanish for Vitamin Yes 😂

Not funny.
  • 777Gemma888
    I am sorry to anyone confused by my joke. If it helps I can’t speak Spanish either. No French or German etc..

I just about manage English. That being said I am fluent in Scarcasm, Profanity, Sexual Innuendo and Stupid 😂

There was zero confusion, I assure you. We all understood your play on 'C' vs "Sì."
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    I am sorry to anyone confused by my joke. If it helps I can’t speak Spanish either. No French or German etc..

I just about manage English. That being said I am fluent in Scarcasm, Profanity, Sexual Innuendo and Stupid 😂

I giggled.
  • 777Gemma888
    tinak33 wrote: »

I giggled.

You would Tina.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

No worries.....apparently my sarcasm was missed. I have a pretty decent grasp on Spanish actually.....

Que hace una abeja en el gimnasio? Zumba!
  • 777Gemma888
    bojack5 wrote: »

No worries.....apparently my sarcasm was missed. I have a pretty decent grasp on Spanish actually.....

Que hace una abeja en el gimnasio? Zumba!

You're a good sport and your deflective sarcasm noted. He is a sucker for old jibs, best shelved.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Good morning!

Jo, I seem to be catching your cold. Just before the birthday party/hike/black belt grading/exams. I think I got taken down by stress

Aww I'm sorry to hear that Nadine.. I hope it passes quickly 🤗

Thank you. Slowing down is not an option so I will have to super dose myself with vitamin C

Vitamin C, Spanish for Vitamin Yes 😂

ha! good one.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

Are you Australian too? 😂
  • 777Gemma888

You Aussies tend to use fresh jokes and one liners, not broken record vinyls, like his attempt at humour. Antiquated.
  • slimgirljo15

You Aussies tend to use fresh jokes and one liners, not broken record vinyls, like his attempt at humour. Antiquated.

I probably should have said I'm fluent in sarcasm, profanity, sexual innuendo too sans the stupid 😂 ok.. maybe stupid too 😁
    Not everyone gets Aussie humour though 😔
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2019

I probably should have said I'm fluent in sarcasm, profanity, sexual innuendo too sans the stupid 😂 ok.. maybe stupid too 😁

No. Aussie humour is clever. Oftentimes it can fall flat to the wrong audience. ;)
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member

No. Aussie humour is clever. Oftentimes it can fall flat to the wrong audience. ;)

I seem to have fallen flat on this occasion.
  • 777Gemma888

👌👆
  • slimgirljo15

True, but I'm hilarious, just ask me.. I crack me up all the time 😂

I smirked, does that count? 🤗😙
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,841 Member
    giphy.gif
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

I appreciated it, and I was the original recipient so that's all that counts

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
    You seem to be in need 💝
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    Friday the 13th, and it seems to be a full moon. I'm staying home today (purely coincidental though :lol: )
  • 777Gemma888
    edited September 2019

I appreciated it, and I was the original recipient so that's all that counts

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
    You seem to be in need 💝

?? Whatever that is, is obviously something you need.
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Good morning guys, I hope you are all well! Friday! is here! We made it! I hope you all have a great weekend planned ahead. Enjoy it. You deserve it 😉😁🔥
  • slimgirljo15
    neilwij wrote: »
    Good morning guys, I hope you are all well! Friday! is here! We made it! I hope you all have a great weekend planned ahead. Enjoy it. You deserve it 😉😁🔥

Happy Black Friday Neil 👻🧟‍♀️