The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Hello hello Singletons. Friday is upon us once again.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I am sorry to anyone confused by my joke. If it helps I can’t speak Spanish either. No French or German etc..

I just about manage English. That being said I am fluent in Scarcasm, Profanity, Sexual Innuendo and Stupid πŸ˜‚

Are you Australian too? πŸ˜‚

You Aussies tend to use fresh jokes and one liners, not broken record vinyls, like his attempt at humour. Antiquated.

I probably should have said I'm fluent in sarcasm, profanity, sexual innuendo too sans the stupid πŸ˜‚ ok.. maybe stupid too 😁
    Not everyone gets Aussie humour though πŸ˜”

No. Aussie humour is clever. Oftentimes it can fall flat to the wrong audience. ;)

I seem to have fallen flat on this occasion.

I appreciated it, and I was the original recipient so that's all that counts
    I am sorry to anyone confused by my joke. If it helps I can’t speak Spanish either. No French or German etc..

I just about manage English. That being said I am fluent in Scarcasm, Profanity, Sexual Innuendo and Stupid πŸ˜‚

You Aussies tend to use fresh jokes and one liners, not broken record vinyls, like his attempt at humour. Antiquated.

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫
    You seem to be in need πŸ’

?? Whatever that is, is obviously something you need.

Always! Chocolate is my life blood
  • 777Gemma888

I probably should have said I'm fluent in sarcasm, profanity, sexual innuendo too sans the stupid πŸ˜‚ ok.. maybe stupid too 😁

No. Aussie humour is clever. Oftentimes it can fall flat to the wrong audience. ;)

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

I haven't eaten chocolate in a year ... Drank cocoa though, maybe twice, if memory serves. Trying to STAY disciplined. ;)
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

I haven't eaten chocolate in a year ... Drank cocoa though, maybe twice, if memory serves. Trying to STAY disciplined. ;)

You are a better person than me. I scoffed an entire chocolate in the car yesterday so I didn't have to share with anyone
  • 777Gemma888

🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫

You are a better person than me. I scoffed an entire chocolate in the car yesterday so I didn't have to share with anyone

Desert living makes it A LOT easier to accomplish I assure you. Water is my chocolate and it doesn't even need to be cold.
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,581 Member
    What up peeps?? Happy Friday!
  • orangegato
    orangegato Posts: 6,570 Member
    Definitely TGIF
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Morning peeps, I'm working this entire weekend. hows we?
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Happy Friday Everyone! We made it!
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

I had no idea what day it was......Fiday seems to be a good day. Enjoy!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Goodnight singletons.. πŸ€— enjoy your Black Friday πŸ‘»πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    Morning peeps, I'm working this entire weekend. hows we?

I’m working the weekend too. Hope everyone has a great weekend, whatever you get up too.

• Cutemesoon
    bojack5 wrote: Β»

What are you doing to where you don't know what day it is???? :D

source.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Good Friday the 13th Morning. I hope.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member

source.gif

The damn thing! :)
  • 777Gemma888
    Goodnight singletons.. πŸ€— enjoy your Black Friday πŸ‘»πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

Goodnight Jo.
  • 777Gemma888
    Going to head to Krispy Kreme before study hall this PM for their "Lucky 13 double deal" x2 ... Think the kiddos will appreciate a treat vs our usual healthier less sugary offerings. Lol.

• Cutemesoon

The damn thing! :)

Keep doing it then.

source.gif
  • yogidani77
    yogidani77 Posts: 6,978 Member
    Good nearly noon! One more time posting the fruit of my labours
    chpzbchnif9j.jpg

Oh WOW!!!!!!
    That in amazing! You are really talented :)