Dkay OMAD progress

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Amazing job on the water intake :) Love love love BLT <3
  • You’re doing great! :) I’m rooting for you. Have a wonderful weekend.
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're doing so great!! And that hummus sounds amazing!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Hey friends weekend turned crazy busy with life......All better now but it was a whirlwind....anywho, back on track today. Had a minimal loss last week but with TOM totally expecting that. Already back to my lowest today so this week for sure should be a super woosh :).....

Last night, steak, salad, and broccoli :) Yumm.....today back to tons of water and OMAD

Stay kind friends :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    YAY WHOOSH!!! C'MONNNNNNNNNNNN WHOOSHY WHOOSH!
  • jadepearl
    Congrats on getting back to your lowest! :) Keep up the good work! :)
  • That’s great, congrats on getting to you lowest! You got this :smiley:
  • volgirl1322
    Hi friends,

Good OMAD day yesterday --home made chicken broccoli quinoa casserole and salad for dinner. One chess square for desert! I weighed this morning and was still the same, but that is fine, still expecting that big whoosh this week!!!

OMG the weather here is insane ---mid 90's again this week with heat index in the 100's we have never ever had summer last so long and I am so over it......Ready for boots and fall clothes.........And the humidity OMG the humidity.....crazy crazy.....

OMAD on kiddos :)<3
  • volgirl1322
    5sg13455hjx8.jpg

Here is my "daughter" and her new piggy that she got for her "gotcha" day.....this girl is so funny with her "babies" LOL

• LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Awwwww... I wish my dogs enjoyed toys. Well.. my oldest one used to but he's so old now he can't do much of anything anymore.
    Anywho.. FX for that whoosh!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    AWWWWWWWWWWWWW so cute!!!! Shes cuddling her piggy <3 - what a sweet baby!!!

That there whoosh is comin' I FEEL IT!!! I'mma channel you today so I can push mad water <3
  • jadepearl
    Awww...such a darling...... <3<3<3
    Keep up the good work coz at the rate you are going...the whoosh is just around the corner! <3
  • volgirl1322
    It's FRIDAY WOOHOO.....

If we don't die from this heat life will be good......I am so over 90+ days. We have had like 80 days of 90+ this summer......and it is killing me........... :'( Hopefully by next week we will get out of this *kitten* of summer.....

On a better note, weight down 2lbs this week so at 173......WOOHOO I will take the 2lb loss which at this point seems to be the best I can manage......So I am cool with it. I know what is working and I am just staying the course!!!!

My oldest son turns 20 tomorrow!!! What the what?!!! So we have a big birthday weekend plan which includes lots of yummy food :) He has requested a home made yellow cake with dark chocolate himilayin sea sea salt icing......I shall be attempting that :).....

Have a great weekend ya'll :)<3
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Awesome 2 pound loss Donna. Definitely take pictures of the cake.

I am right there with you. I weighed in at 172.4 this morning so we can get there together.
  • mistymeadows2005
    NICE WORK BABE!!! 2 pounds loss is HUGE as close as you are to goal! HUGE! You're doing amazing!!!!

I hope you get some nice cool weather soon babe - the heat is MISERABLE!
  • volgirl1322
    6o5jvexvog6d.png
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMAO I don't blame ya babe! Anything over 75 and I'll start complaining LMAO
  • jadepearl
    Wishing your boy a Happy 20th Birthday! <3 Congrats on your weight loss! :+1: Keep up the good work <3 I hear you about the heat...when summer comes in December, I will be suffering like you guys too. Hope it gets cooler for you guys soon! Have a wonderful weekend <3

• Woohoo, 2 pounds! That’s amazing Donna!!!! 😁 Ride that High alll the way to the next pound haha.

Sorry to hear about the heat... if I could, I would trade with you. Fall came early this year. We have highs of 13 degrees Celsius and lows of 7 already, and it’s not even October zzzz. I miss the heat! It feels so good to walk through the local forest during summer.

Congrats on your sons bday. Hope you had a lot of fun together and enjoyed that delicious sounding cake :yum:
  • volgirl1322
    Hi everyone,

Hope you are all doing well. We haven't melted yet, but pretty darn close. We have another week of mid-high 90's with no relief in sight :#:'( until maybe the end of this upcoming weekend, I swear it has been horrendous here.....I am so ready for fall or even winter at this rate!

Anyway --busy birthday weekend for my oldest. We did Mexican Friday night, pizza Saturday night, and then a seafood place last night! Way too much food, but for me I pretty much kept it to OMAD. I did have an apple Saturday and Sunday morning but other than that it was just the meal.

Oh-wait well I did have to try the icing I made for his cupcakes so that was also part of my Saturday .....Man they were delicious.....he wanted yellow cupcakes with dark chocolate Himalayan Sea Salt icing. So that is what I made.......they were delicious ---especially considering I didn't even have a recipe i just created them. <3

40p2q7wzabtl.jpg

Happy Monday Ya'll <3