• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LMAO he needs his beauty rest but ONLY WHEN HE WANTS TO!!! Spoiled brat <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    Aww...thank you <3<3<3
    Here's what a KFC zinger pie looks like...its an KFC ad from Down Under

dsnon2bqli3g.jpg

Also, huge congrats on closing 3 more loans... top job! :) Don't worry too much about the water weight..it will vanish before the week is over! You've got this, girl! :) Yummo on that delicious chicken salad :) Bubs soooooo cute when he is resting <3<3<3
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That looks like our KFC chicken pot pie :) and they are yummy ---the crust my oh my the crust...... :p drool
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    That chicken salad looks gooooood. And yay for some pay checks! Get that money girl! ;)
  • jadepearl
    Our Zinger Pie consist of zinger meat which they chop into pieces and mixed it with their KFC Gravy..no veggies at all. Its totally yummy but a little spicy which we love <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    PPPPPPPPPPPP I still don't know what zinger is LMAO - help a poor, American girl out! LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    HIYA KIDS!

Sorry for being MIA yesterday - Tuesday I started not feeling well...probably too much caffeine so I decided it'd be a good day to fast because I didn't have any appetite. Yesterday was in a good mood but just physically kinda womp womp - then?!?!?!??!!? I started my period :expressionless:

WELL THAT EXPLAINS IT! LMAO

Reminder - I only get 4 a year (every 90 days) so it's not a "regular" occurrence for me - of course I was to the end of my BC so it probably should have occurred to me, but it didn't SO I was just cranky as sh** to Ced Tues night and DRAGGGGGGGED yesterday BLECH Woke up this morning after a solid 10 hours of sleep (I slept like crap Tues night) and feeling back to normal today! So I'm back to report results!

Tues - fasted
    Weds - 5 oz chicken breast, mashed potatoes, corn, gravy, halo top, sugar free jello, and fat free whipped cream

Cals - 1120
    Def - 1142
    (I got a lot of extra cals from getting up and laying back down and tossing and turning overnight)

No picture - just plain forgot.

Weigh In this morning - 152.4

So we're set up beautifully so show a half pound loss this week if I lose 1.4 overnight. Gonna keep my cals under 1k today in hopes of getting there. If not, I won't stress cause again....onnnnnnnnnnnnnn my period LOL

Here's some Bubsy drowsy cuteness <3

23i19ykbrs1x.png

Glad to see everyone is having a good week! Let's GET IT OMAD warriors!
  • volgirl1322
    "Mommy's sick I must sleep with her now leave me alone humans" LOL <3

Glad you are feeling better :) please send some cool weather down here, being in the heat here is like a sauna I am pretty sure I can lose a pound just walking out in it :)

• mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO basically!!! Seeing as he's literally by my side 24 hours a day LITERALLY, he's very sensitive to my moods - he's been very clingy today so he must know I'm feeling better and now he's due lovins lmao
  • volgirl1322
    yes ---i dare you sleep 10 hours :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    LMFAO yeah that won't happen 2 nights in a row LMAO - no one is that lucky :D:D:D

PS sending you lots of cool weather! We probs won't hit 80 again this year...I'm totally fine with that, cause I LOVE FALL!!!
  • jadepearl
    Aww..so sorry to hear that you were not feeling well <3 OMG, Bubs is so cute...he is giving us the "My Mamma is sick, go away" look...lol. :) Didn't know that AF only visit 4x per year for ya. For me, AF only comes once in 2-3 months. However, now that I am at a lower weight, she visit monthly now. Congrats on your loss! You will surely see 140s in a few days time! You've got this, girl <3

As for KFC Zinger, its a spicy version of the KFC Original Recipe. As KFC OZ puts it - Zinger is made of 100% breast fillet chicken coated in Zinger flavouring, lettuce and mayo all perfectly matched to deliver a spicy flavor hit. To us, the zinger batter is crispier and we just love it. I have posted some photos of KFC zingers at my thread, if you are interested.

Take care and get well soon! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    JP, it's only because I'm on birth control that makes it that way - I've been on it for like 10 years and it's SO much better than having a regular period! Zinger sounds WAYYYY better than what we have! I WANT ZINGER :cry:

Welp - the period bloat has begun. Had a great OMAD day with a big deficit and yet today?

0.2 gain overnight, but I know it's all TOM bloating - annoying but HEY, if I went on my normal 3 lb min assumption, I'd actually be under 150! At least that's what I'm telling myself. I really don't have much of an appetite during TOM (I'm the oddity that way I guess) but I had leftovers. 4 oz chicken breast, gravy, taters, corn, blackberries blueberries strawberries grapes and sugar free jello w FFWhip.

Cals - 1099
    Def - 852

Here's a pic of dessert:
    gs030u1bmhlb.png

I made lots of work progress this week but without a sh** ton of work, that's MY KINDA WEEK!!! I feel like I'm getting more efficient! Hopefully things pick up with my third shop next week - crossing my fingerssssssssss.

As usual - here's some Bubsiness

iblfps8oa64j.png

Have a great weekend kids!
  • volgirl1322
    You are still doing great ---the TOM whoosh will be your reward next week.....

The little man is napping and ready for a late night LOL :(

Happy Friday!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Yeah I'm not gonna stress about it - so be it! LMAO
  • jadepearl
    Ah..OIC..apologies if I was being too nosey <3 Oh yes, zinger is just awesome! I love anything spicy <3 For me, when AF comes, my weight will NEVER go down. So, may be that's the case for you too? Oh Bubs..are you sleeping already? Soooooooo cute! <3 Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • You’re doing great! OMAD veteran 👌 You’ll be there in no time. Hope you don’t experience any more period side effects! Honestly am surprised you only bloat 0,2. I’ve had times the scale showed 1,5+ or over. So whatever you are doing, you are doing really well!

By the way, you mentioned after (a) day(s) high salt intake you do a flush. What’s that? I’m having the same problem with salt bloating / water retention so I am really curious. Would like to not look bloated at that party Saturday.

Bubs is sooo cute 🐱💝 If only I wasn’t allergic to cats lol
  • mistymeadows2005
    Ladies!!! HIYA!

JP - PSH have we met? I'm the most open book there is, so you def weren't being too nosy :D I'll tell ya anything you wanna know LMAO

Em - Thank you kind lady...I do like to think that at this point, it's all just a matter of execution...I've pretty much figured out how my body is gonna react to any one thing. Yes, I only saw a 0.2 gain with the bloat but remember that I ALSO should have been DOWN 2 pounds...so really it's closer to a 3 pound period bloat...that's pretty normal for me LOL. The only thing is that it adds a variable you can't measure and I am ALL about the data, so I ignore the data during my period. It's not reliable information LMAO.

As far as a "flush" I try to make sure that after a high salt day (usually DAYSSSSS ie the weekend lmao) I make it a point to push extra water to flush out the salt and rebalance my pH and electrolyte levels. This will not only push the salt out thus lowering your weight and making you feel less bloated, but I can also tell the difference in my mood and energy if my water is outta wack. I make it a point to have MINIMUM a gallon a day anyway, but flush days I try to push that up to 1.5 - I know that sounds like a lot, but realistically if I'm going about being consistent throughout the day, it's super easy LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Monday kids!!!

Weigh In - 158

WHOOPS! LMAO - now I'm still on my period so I'm hoping to get a little whoosh this week as the bloat finally leaves LMAO

Had a fun filled weekend - Friday night movie night with Ced, Sat I went to Mama's and stayed the night and hung out with her, picked up some of my herbal recreation OMW home from Mama's and then relaxed last night. Food was RIDIC! LMAO - Culver's Fri and Sun...Sat I had a BLT at Mama's but then just also a bunch of crap...crackers and cheese, ice cream, fruit, cookies...just junk....but it was yummy! LMAO

Here's the BLT:
    ob7lgv9j1zsd.png

Sorry the lighting is terrible LMAO

Mama always tries to keep Bubs - she loves him...he's just the most fun, interactive, snuggly lil baby so everyone wants him. Also, she and I went to my sister Stacy's for an hour and while we were gone my other sister stopped by the house and sent me a picture of them and claimed she barely resisted abduction :D He's so freakin' spoiled lmao - here's the picture she sent me:
    z0xhrnfl1ys7.png

Doing my usual this week - gonna try to keep it sub 1k each day...we'll assess if a fast is needed on Weds :)

Have a great week kiddos!

• volgirl1322
    OMG that is so funny
    I think he is giving you a bit of the stink eye for leaving him.....he is like "whatever I shall be loved" LOL Super cute little guy!!!!

My weekend was food-filled too so push that water baby push that water :)

Happy monday --omad on dear!