New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• redcase
    redcase Posts: 69 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Yes you are jelous hehe

Accurate - I found ZERO pumpkin stuff at my local Winners last night.

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Yes you are jelous hehe

n15xt98iojtq.jpg

That reminds me, I need to pick some up at TJMaxx. I'm almost out of my hazelnut syrup.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    The Lenny and Larry sandwich cookies look good as do the One plant based bars.

I have a real problem with hoarding protein snacks. I have a whole section with protein brownies, cookies, and bars...especially bars. I had to sort them by expiration date so I could get to them all in time. Birthday Cake, Caramel Popcorn Toffee, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, Chocolate Raspberry; name a flavor and I probably have a protein bar of it.

I'm trying not to buy anything new until I finish everything I have but then I wonder how long it will take and if a new bar I see will still be around then, so I buy it just in case. Other bars like the new Quest one, I specifically didn't buy it yet because I know it will be around for a while.

Omgosh... tell me about it! Iwork at VITAMIN SHOPPE! You can't imagine... 😂
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member

I have a real problem with hoarding protein snacks. I have a whole section with protein brownies, cookies, and bars...especially bars. I had to sort them by expiration date so I could get to them all in time. Birthday Cake, Caramel Popcorn Toffee, Peanut Butter, Marshmallow, Chocolate Raspberry; name a flavor and I probably have a protein bar of it.

I'm trying not to buy anything new until I finish everything I have but then I wonder how long it will take and if a new bar I see will still be around then, so I buy it just in case. Other bars like the new Quest one, I specifically didn't buy it yet because I know it will be around for a while.

I'm still eating protein bars from 2014. Joking, not really joking.

At least I'm not alone with my protein bar stash/snack hoarding. I don't have any that old though (I would assume you're still eating the older Quest formula).

Most of my protein snacks/snacks in general I buy at Grocery Outlet for cheaper prices. If I don't like a certain product I just take it to work or give out to my nieces & nephews. I got sick of the Sinfit cookies so I unloaded around 4-5 at work, Pure Protein, & some Special K.

I just bought nine boxes of Quest bars during the Vitamin Shoppe sale so I won't need any for a long time.

Haha! I'm not actually eating any that date back that far... I do have a couple unopned boxes of the OG Quest formula from 2014-15 tho. I AM still eating some that go back to 2017 tho...
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

At least I'm not alone with my protein bar stash/snack hoarding. I don't have any that old though (I would assume you're still eating the older Quest formula).

Most of my protein snacks/snacks in general I buy at Grocery Outlet for cheaper prices. If I don't like a certain product I just take it to work or give out to my nieces & nephews. I got sick of the Sinfit cookies so I unloaded around 4-5 at work, Pure Protein, & some Special K.

I just bought nine boxes of Quest bars during the Vitamin Shoppe sale so I won't need any for a long time.

Haha! I'm not actually eating any that date back that far... I do have a couple unopned boxes of the OG Quest formula from 2014-15 tho. I AM still eating some that go back to 2017 tho...

I wonder if the protein bars would still be alright to eat? The oldest protein snack I have is a few Whey 2 Be cookies that expired in March or April.
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    lkbcc0utr4es.png

Found this today in Tesco in the freezers near the Quorn products. There was also a ‘Pulled’ variety and checking online the company do quite a few other types. Kebab spiced, Thyme and Garlic, and a ‘Chunk’ which is just plain no flavour. It looks promising!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    neldabg wrote: »

Add me to the list of people with a stash to get through. The oldest stuff I have is from ~2015. I'm moving to a new state next summer or fall, so now I actually have to address the problem lol.

Anyone wanna be protein bar pen pals?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Yes you are jelous hehe

n15xt98iojtq.jpg

Omg I sure am! My local Burlington closed for renovations so I was ordering on amazon. It just reopened a few months ago but they have not had any syrups and say they don’t plan to get any soon when I asked.
  • VegjoyP
    neldabg wrote: »

Add me to the list of people with a stash to get through. The oldest stuff I have is from ~2015. I'm moving to a new state next summer or fall, so now I actually have to address the problem lol.

Anyone wanna be protein bar pen pals?
    When Quest changed formulas I went nuts and went to every Vitamin Shoppe in South east Florida. Sonce I work there I can look at backstock. I had over 22 boxes. They were gone- very last one- the day ot expired!

• VegjoyP
    6elmecjy69ae.jpg
    These are a few of my favorites. The good fats is amazing!
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Can only dream of Trader Joe’s! From what I gather I’d like to live in one of their stores! 😂
  • VegjoyP
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    j5awpglmqj7f.jpeg
    Excellent!!!

Yup, got that! I mentioned it in a different post about umami flavors 😊
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    68ovnhbazxwe.png
    hbhxaolu9l91.png
    m5v1gypuji1q.png

Those Uplift cookies are giving me serious Giggles cookies vibes! Anyone else remember those from the 80s?