Do you want people to comment on your weight loss?

13»

Replies

• Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    I love it, nothing better to me than someone asking if I’ve lost weight.
  • MySlimGoals
    MySlimGoals Posts: 750 Member
    I can't even see it in the photos I have taken of myself in the same position in the same clothes yet. So I am looking forward to not only the day I can see the change myself, but when other people notice. When people start noticing I will feel accomplished and hopefully, it will be motivating. I heard that at 20lbs you start to notice and at 30-40lbs lost other people notice. I'm moving up past 16lbs lost now so not so far to go.
  • angfirst
    angfirst Posts: 47 Member
    It depends. A person who gives an occassional compliment, 👍. A person who constantly comments, 👎.

But, it also depends on how it’s phrased...compliments that end with “now” (you look great now or you are so pretty now) or compliments from people stating how “proud” they are of me irk me.
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,281 Member
    All we can do in life is control our own behavior and our responses to others behavior. Some mention weight loss to be kind, supportive, or curious. Other's never mention it..fearing to be nosy or not wanting to put a person on the spot. No one mentions weight loss to be cruel intentionally.

So.. I roll with it .... it is all pretty harmless either way.
  • lolapop8
    lolapop8 Posts: 4 Member
    It would be nice if people commented on my weight loss because sometimes I can't tell if I'm getting any smaller. Comments make me feel like all my hard work is paying off.