Looking for friends with 100 lbs to lose

Replies

• jshuler2014
    jshuler2014 Posts: 2 Member
    SW 240 lbs
    CW 230 lbs
    GW 140 lbs

Hello all! I am in my late 30’s and have always struggled with my weight. This is the heaviest I have been and am ready to make a change for good. I have started following Keto 7 days ago and consistently logging on the app. I am looking for friends! Good luck to you all! You got this 🙌🏻
  • hoshizoraaaa
    hoshizoraaaa Posts: 54 Member
    same here!!! i'm 27 in a month, heres my goals, its alot i have to lose so itll bea long jounrey so lets do this together ^^

SW: 340
    CW: 320
    Milestone 1: 299
    Milestone 2: 250
    Milestone 3: 199
    GW: 105-110
  • RYcare
    RYcare Posts: 78 Member
    I am in! Need to lose at least 80lb.
    SW 234
    GW 150
  • kimolivia7
    kimolivia7 Posts: 21 Member
    Yes, please add me to the group! I'm trying to get unstuck.
    CW 250
    GW 135
  • I'm starting this journey for the third time in 6 years and lost about 30lbs each time before gaining it back. This time I'd like to go all the way and stick with it. I think being part of this community and having the extra support is going to be the key. Anyone is welcome to add me so we can motivate each other and do this together 😊

SW- 230
    CW-217
    GW-130
  • msweezybear66
    msweezybear66 Posts: 7 Member
    I have to lose weight in order to have my back surgery I desperately need. I’m not able to exercise so that’s hurting me but I’m still trying! I have the app and I log everyday! Started 8/8/19 and I’ve lost 7 lbs so far. Feel free to add me so we can help motivate each other!
    Age 52
    Height 5’3”
    SW: 249
    CW: 241.8
    1st GW: 199 (so I can have the surgery)
    Ultimate GW: 145
  • semarsh12
    semarsh12 Posts: 77 Member
    Hey y'all! I have at least 100 lbs to go but right now I'm aiming to lose about 50 because baby steps. I lost about 80 lbs in the 2 years leading up to getting pregnant....now my kid is almost 4 and I've gained the weight back plus a bit more. Starting over again for the last time.
    SW/CW: 271 lbs
    1st GW: 225 lbs
    2nd GW: 150 lbs and re-evaluate from there.

Feel free to add....I was really active on here before so I will be this time as well

• JakeTheSteak81
    JakeTheSteak81 Posts: 7 Member
    Fee free to add me. I'm going to be here for a while.
  • I am looking for the same thing. New at this. Need all the help I can get and a few friends too!
  • DanZiehm
    DanZiehm Posts: 152 Member
    I've been on MFP multiple times. The last time I was on here was about 4-5 years ago and I was very successful with setting and reaching the goals I set. I lost 134 pounds. Then I got lazy! My bad eating habits crept back in and then I injured my shoulder and felt sorry for myself and I ate my feelings. I gained back a good portion of what I lost previously. I got my shoulder surgically repaired in March. At the end of July, I went back to my doctor to discuss a knee replacement due to pain in my right knee. The doctor and hospital won't do the replacement until I lose 40 pounds. SO, I'm back and I've got goals and I'm working towards them.
    SW: 345.8
    CV: 326.2
    GW: 295.0 (then set a new goal to get down the 250).
    Now that I've lost almost 20 pounds, my knee is feeling great. I will succeed and get down to my goal. Feel free to add me... I'm always looking to add active, supportive friends on MFP!
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    For anyone who has is starting or has started (even if you have already been losing) with 75 or more pounds to lose I have a group called "Larger Losers" here at MFP. It is for people who wish to take a sensible and sustainable approach to weight loss.

Here is the link:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/133315-larger-losers

• Nakaikaina
    Nakaikaina Posts: 3 Member
    SAME

SW 300
    CW 280
    GW 182
  • Hi everyone add me as well, I'm still figuring out MFP, I'm pretty active and have 100+ to lose. SW: 346 CW: 338.2 GW: 160lb
  • moexo74
    moexo74 Posts: 2 Member
    SW 257.9
    First goal: 199
    GW:150 add me I’m looking for all the friends and support!!!
  • PBWaffleCakes
    PBWaffleCakes Posts: 900 Member
    edited September 2019
    SW: 244.2
    CW: 244.2
    GW: 140

I just started my second journey, lost a lot of weight, had a rough two years, starting over need to lose a little over 100 pounds! Feel free to add me!
  • LIFOtheparty
    LIFOtheparty Posts: 24 Member
    Feel free to add me as well.

SW: 255
    GW: 150

I'd love to friend some people and see some motivation in my feed!
  • davemacdonald31
    davemacdonald31 Posts: 196 Member
    I have over 100 lbs to lose as well. You can hit me up. I just started last week.
  • mbarkley90
    mbarkley90 Posts: 1 Member
    Starting this journey again for what seems like the 1,000th time! I'm at the heaviest I've ever been, it's time for me to turn my life around for good. I've always tried going at it alone and always end up giving up. Ive been told having friends that understand what your going through helps, maybe it's time for me to get social!
    SW: 284
    CW: 284
    GW: 150
  • lois1231
    lois1231 Posts: 331 Member
    I did really well last year and lost about 67 pounds but gained some back to my current weight. Have right around 100 pounds to lose.
    SW - 275
    CW - 253
    GW - 150