Today's Goals - What are yours?

Replies

• conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Snow?....where are you?....it’s 91 here today!
  • kosseychick
    kosseychick Posts: 244 Member
    @conniewilkins56 I live in Canada. I work out of town for several weeks at a time. Last year it got cold and snowed earlier than expected so was unable to get my stuff put away. This year i want to be prepared.😊. I got my fingers crossed we dont get snow until after Halloween.🤞..lol
  • conniewilkins56
    Well,that explains early snow!....hope you get everything put away!
  • maiomaio71
    maiomaio71 Posts: 231 Member
    That was my question too! Southern hemisphere just coming into spring. Sun is out and it's a gorgeous day. But there's mention of snow from the northerners! Hope you get your jobs done. My boys both had trips to Canada and loved it. Photos from Niagara in December-all you can see are their eyelashes. Everything else well wrapped up against the cold and snow. It's on my bucket list.
  • kosseychick
    @maiomaio71 ... it's an amazing place to come visit in the winter😊. I live in Alberta where it gets so cold that your lashes freeze shut and your face hurts. I highly recommend the Canadian Rockies (Banff or Jasper) its gorgeous in the winter💜
  • kosseychick
    @maiomaio71 where abouts are you from? I spent 2 months backpacking through Australia a few years ago (November/December) it was fantastic! I got off the plane back in Canada wearing flip flops and I tell ya I was back to reality pretty quick! Lol
  • conniewilkins56
    I think I better stay in Florida lol
  • maiomaio71
    maiomaio71 Posts: 231 Member
    @kosseychick I'm from New Zealand. My youngest is thinking of doing a semester over in Toronto next year so I may get to visit... he's tossing up between there and Birmingham. I'm hoping it's a northern summer gig tho...I'm not good with cold! Had a gorgeous warm day today. Got to sit in the sun finally. Rain kept away.
  • kosseychick
    @maiomaio71 I do regret not going to NZ when I was out that way.. I ran out of money..lol.. NZ looks like a beautiful place. I grew up in the mountains so I'm naturally drawn to mountains and lakes🌞.I hope you get a chance to visit Canada if your youngest decides to come here for a semester. I totally understand not wanting to endure the cold...lol Hope you enjoy your day and a beautiful sunny day!💛
  • conniewilkins56
    My goal today is not to be a crabby old lady!.....seriously,yesterday my family kept asking me why I was in such a bad mood.....I wasn’t in a bad mood I was only being quieter than I normally am....perception is everything!
  • kosseychick
    My goals today:
    Pick up all my apples that fell off the tree
    Clean out the stand up freezer and throw away food that time forgot!😜
    Drink more water. I was a little lax yesterday.
    Stay within my caloric goal
    Start a to do list.. having ADHD makes it tough to stay focussed on one job at a time. (Hence all the half way done projects around my home..lol)😊
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    Goals today (Mon 16th Sept)
    > 10000 Steps
    > Yoga before bed
    > Accurate logging
  • Today’s Goals - Love myself, by always being patient, kind and understanding with myself, my thoughts, my feelings, my actions, and my results. Commit to my plan for the day. Modify my plan for tomorrow. Practice listening to my bodies hunger and fullness signals. Spend 5 minutes in a Grateful Meditation. Spend 5 minutes visualizing/imagining myself having achieved my weight loss goal. Spend 5 minutes writing down the actions I took to achieve my goal. Create my vanishing to do list for the week. Tell my wife and kids individually that I love them, and that they are perfect in each and every way, here, now, and always.
    Yesterday Assessment - I am proud of the way I showed up for myself yesterday. Ate -2 to 2 Breakfast & Lunch, and -2 to 3 at Dinner. Just a couple more bites than I needed, but they were mindful. Didn’t get to my son. I will text him today. Successfully drank my 80 ounces of water.
  • Gm💖group 😘Today’s Goals:
    •Meet my 4K mark in steps 👣
    •Stay under 1700 cal🤦🏽‍♀️
    •Do least 15-30min of My Exercise 🚲 Bike
    •Love Myself & who Iam 💙
    •Eat more Veggies 🥗🌶
    •Drink lots of Water💦
    ✨🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾
  • Very nice @MYFITNESSpmcgee360!
  • tinkerbellang83
    tinkerbellang83 Posts: 9,122 Member
    Goals today (Mon 16th Sept)
    > 10000 Steps :)
    > Yoga before bed :)
    > Accurate logging :)

11000 steps done, got my yoga in, logging was somewhat difficult as MFP had a bit of a fit last night and decided it didn't want to log in on the app or web version, got there in the end though.

Today's Goals (Tues 17th Sept)
    > 10000 Steps
    > Accurate logging
    > Take it easy on alcohol (have a free pint from last week and may win more this evening at Music Bingo)
  • Today’s Goals - Love myself, by always being patient, kind and understanding with myself, my thoughts, my feelings, my actions, and my results. Commit to my plan for the day. Modify my plan for tomorrow. Practice listening to my bodies hunger and fullness signals. Spend 5 minutes in a Grateful Meditation. Spend 5 minutes visualizing/imagining myself having achieved my weight loss goal. Spend 5 minutes writing down the actions I took to achieve my goal. Tell my wife and kids individually that I love them, and that they are perfect in each and every way, here, now, and always.
    Yesterday Assessment - Ate -2 to 2 Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Only got 56 ounces of water. The Chopra gratitude meditation on YouTube was nice and simple, only 5 minutes. Watched the documentary “The Illusion of Money.” Very good. Reviewed my plan, no new updates. I still don’t have all the answers to my actions question on how I achieved my goal, but I am open to the answer unfolding before me. Developed and vanished my weeks todo list.

• merph518
    merph518 Posts: 702 Member
    For today:
    • 13,000+ steps (already ~9000 in at 11am, but I don't want to use that as an excuse to sit on my butt the rest of the day)
    • Couch to 5k Week 5 day 2 (done)
    • Stay under 2000 calories
    • Mow the lawn tonight