What's on your mind?

Replies

• KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    a couple of years ago there was a huge dustup on here over whether women “should” have armpit hair. I like this newish way to be a *kitten* stirrer.

Sad. Who cares if someone has body hair? It's just part of being human. No one gets in a tizzy looking at the mangly forest of hair that is a man's armpit, so why is it different for women?
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    a couple of years ago there was a huge dustup on here over whether women “should” have armpit hair. I like this newish way to be a *kitten* stirrer.

Sad. Who cares if someone has body hair? It's just part of being human. No one gets in a tizzy looking at the mangly forest of hair that is a man's armpit, so why is it different for women?
    that’s my opinion too
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member

European bread and pasta is soooooooo much better than the States and UK. I have a friend originally from Belgium and she just imported flour from EU to make her own bread and I'm so stoked to eat some. Like previously mentioned, it has less gluten and isn't as processed as the flours you and I are used to. So tasty 🤤

My guess is the wheat is less processed or even less gluten, preservatives and additives.

I never really thought about it before. Funny how something so simple can be so different.
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    I really haven't been feeling good since my 2nd treatment. I've been sick alot and I'm so tired. My reaction to all of this has been isolating myself, I don't feel like talking to anyone or seeing anyone. My boyfriend organized a bbq here today and invited my close friends and family. I'm kind of upset at him for doing that but in a way I think he's just trying to make me see that what I've been doing is not good for me mentally. I guess I'll have to get out of my pajamas today after 5 days in bed, I've kind of been comfy in my onesies 😐🤣

Try to Enjoy the time with the ppl that love you - also onsies ??? To that I say pics or lies.. 😜
  • I really haven't been feeling good since my 2nd treatment. I've been sick alot and I'm so tired. My reaction to all of this has been isolating myself, I don't feel like talking to anyone or seeing anyone. My boyfriend organized a bbq here today and invited my close friends and family. I'm kind of upset at him for doing that but in a way I think he's just trying to make me see that what I've been doing is not good for me mentally. I guess I'll have to get out of my pajamas today after 5 days in bed, I've kind of been comfy in my onesies 😐🤣

I hope you feel better and just take it as you can. If you need a break then do it but from an outsider those in this situation pull away in order to not burden but those who love see you as a gift.

• Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member

that’s my opinion too

I shave my armpit hair. Body hair is kinda gross. 🤷🏻‍♂️
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    With all the *kitten* I've had to deal with in my life I really wish I knew why something so damn trivial as a "woo" or "disagree" gets so far under my skin.

Same.
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    a headache 🤯
  • your_future_ex_wife
    Motorsheen wrote: »

that’s my opinion too

cool. your personal grooming habits affect me not at all 😁

Body Hair ???

I bathe daily in a large, warm vat of Nair.

or sometimes, Chocolate Pudding.

okay..... mostly Chocolate Pudding.

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch
  • Deadman_Diggingup

that’s my opinion too

🤣
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member

that’s my opinion too

Body Hair ???

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

Done.

and by the way.....

There's Room for Two !!

• your_future_ex_wife

that’s my opinion too

Body Hair ???

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

Done.

and by the way.....

There's Room for Two !!

room for 3? i’d like to see the pits @Deadman_Diggingup . ❤️
  • Deadman_Diggingup

that’s my opinion too

Body Hair ???

ew. I am judging you.

make it butterscotch

Done.

and by the way.....

There's Room for Two !!

room for 3? i’d like to see the pits @Deadman_Diggingup . ❤️

That's going to be a hard NO from me, but thank you for the inclusion :D