Down 25 lbs today

I am down 25 lbs today since mid May. No one has noticed lol so I just needed to tell someone.

Replies

• wifeoferp
    wifeoferp Posts: 86 Member
    Great job!!
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,342 Member
    That’s awesome. You deserve to share that!!!!
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    That's awesome, congratulations! :)
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    So glad you shared. Congrats!! No one really noticed for me until I lost 40. After that, every five pounds has really made a difference. Keep up the good work and stay strong!! You can do this!
  • whathapnd
    whathapnd Posts: 1,222 Member
    Yay you!! Great job!!
  • LAT1963
    LAT1963 Posts: 1,375 Member
    WOOT! That is so awesome! Great work!
  • jro127
    jro127 Posts: 1 Member
    That’s awesome! Keep up the great work! I know how frustrating it can be to not have people notice your hard work. My husband can lose 10lbs and get compliments from everyone, I’m exact opposite, nobody notices until I lose a significant amount! Just keep focusing on all those things that make you feel better every day - clothes fitting, more energy, feeling better! GREAT JOB!!
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Awesome!!! Congratulations on your loss. Keep up the great work you're putting in.
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Great job! I have lost 19 pounds since April but I can't even see a difference much less anyone else. Hopefully, I will look different when I hit a 40 or 50 pound weight loss.
  • Nire1017
    Nire1017 Posts: 7 Member
    Awesome :)
  • DarkTwain
    DarkTwain Posts: 130 Member
    Congrats! I understand the plight, I hate "have you lost weight" but now that I have it's like, so NO ONE notices this?!?!?
  • gabi_texanmom
    gabi_texanmom Posts: 201 Member
    Congratulations - that's fantastic! I bet you feel so good
  • stewykins43_
    stewykins43_ Posts: 58 Member
    Awesome job! Take those photos to log your progress too! They can be a lifesaver if you have a bad day and question if it's worth it.
  • karengreenenc
    karengreenenc Posts: 4 Member
    That is awesome! Way to go!
  • Eri_Nash
    Eri_Nash Posts: 7 Member
    Hey! Congrats!!
  • mblee18
    mblee18 Posts: 5 Member
    Great job. Keep up the good work. I bet someone has noticed but just hasn't said anything because of their own insecurities.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!