New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Maxematics wrote: »
    68ovnhbazxwe.png
    hbhxaolu9l91.png
    m5v1gypuji1q.png

Those Uplift cookies are giving me serious Giggles cookies vibes! Anyone else remember those from the 80s?

YES! I used to LOVE those when I was little and the Nabisco Chocolate Snaps and Chocolate Chips Snaps with the animal face on the box.

I'm so glad others have the same snack hoarding problem. That being said, I found some new snacks including those Soozy's donuts that @Noreenmarie1234 posted about a while back.

33oufc0dnuak.jpg

Soozy's is great!
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Tasty! I think I found my new breakfast for the foreseeable future.

Pancakes_Banana_and_Sweet_Potato_01-538x550.jpg
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    NEED
    4jv0s8l34yjh.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Free coupon for night food ice cream. https://www.nightfood.co/optin-32150248 I don’t have Meijer by me but I’m sure it will work May store that has them. j1cyvfmvt8jm.png
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    just_Tomek wrote: »
    Yes you are jelous hehe

n15xt98iojtq.jpg

You're right, I am jealous! I'm not sure where the nearest Bed Bath and Beyond is but they're supposed to have the 3 pack. I'm working on caramel and vanilla right now but discovered Starbucks pumpkin spice (light) cold brew, I'd love to be able to imitate that at home as I like my cold brew better.
  • Katmary71
    Katmary71 Posts: 6,473 Member
    68ovnhbazxwe.png
    hbhxaolu9l91.png
    m5v1gypuji1q.png

Those Uplift cookies are giving me serious Giggles cookies vibes! Anyone else remember those from the 80s?

I saw the Tajin fruit at the store and was tempted to get them but I prefer Tajin on veggies and fish. I tried on watermelon and hated it so I'm not so sure I'd like it on any fruit. Hope someone tries and posts about it!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    k344rvbcshfh.png
    People say it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch. I am going to have to buy a pack because I am so curious, lol. Oreo, you have succeeded in your marketing scheme to make me purchase more oreos. :D
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    k344rvbcshfh.png
    People say it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch. I am going to have to buy a pack because I am so curious, lol. Oreo, you have succeeded in your marketing scheme to make me purchase more oreos. :D

Has to be better than the Froot Loop flavor that was the last Mystery flavor.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    apullum wrote: »
    hgycta wrote: »
    NEED
    4jv0s8l34yjh.jpeg

I thought it was good, not amazing. It tastes like cinnamon honey. I can see it being good on toast. I thought my husband would be really into it, but he doesn’t think it’s worth the calories.

Does it have any crunchy pieces?
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    8pa3cjz9etu1.png
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    NEED
    4jv0s8l34yjh.jpeg

I thought it was good, not amazing. It tastes like cinnamon honey. I can see it being good on toast. I thought my husband would be really into it, but he doesn’t think it’s worth the calories.

Glad to see the review. I stopped into one of my Trader Joe's to see if they had it but they didn't. I'm not a huge straight up honey fan so might take a pass.
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    NEED
    4jv0s8l34yjh.jpeg

Does it have any crunchy pieces?

No, it's just a smooth spread. It's about the consistency of softened butter. It's pleasant, but I didn't think it was as great as a lot of people think it is.
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,693 Member
    yebvv5ou88v1.jpg

The olive is fantastic, have to try the vegan pesto still 😋
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    edited September 2019
    8pa3cjz9etu1.png

Those were amazing! Too bad they’re not in distribution yet. The guy said his wife and him created them only a week prior to demo-ing them, though, so just the fact that they’re so good is promising to me!
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    This!! bpit7yvp0xr1.jpeg
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    I don't normally post too much, but here's my sample haul from Expo East 2019.

6wnabossbdpg.jpg
    itpopietm7pv.jpg
    ectno2lyy4z3.jpg
    ruqdo6pbjiyx.jpg

I spy some Lily's products in there. Anything new besides the peanut butter cups and chocolate-covered peanuts? :)
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    This!! bpit7yvp0xr1.jpeg

Where did you get this?
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Add this to the list of things I shouldn’t put my body through yet here I am contemplating it xD
    x39hvrp22du8.png