Female friends for motivation and accountability

Replies

• cvdub16
    cvdub16 Posts: 71 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I have the same goal! I had a previous account from before I got pregnant with my second and deleted it and started fresh with this one. So I too want to loose 35lbs and get me down to 140lbs, I am 5'3 and even that is considered the very high end for my height but with my body build if I loose more I would look sick haha.
  • lindseywolfe83
    lindseywolfe83 Posts: 8 Member
    I feel you girl! I need motivation too. Haven't really been going since June. I was consistent with going for 6 mos straight but got frustrated after only losing about 10 lbs. I'm trying to get back in it!
  • Tracy2211L
    Tracy2211L Posts: 1 Member
    I could use some motivation! Also, maybe a shock device for every time I get a sweet tooth craving. I’m 40ish and looking to loose around 15 pounds.
  • shalisa7
    shalisa7 Posts: 56 Member
    I have repeatedly started , lost, gone off the rails and now at heaviest . Need to lose 5 -6 stone...have no support so please add me x can't work out how to add people x
  • Ranchin_Around
    Ranchin_Around Posts: 38 Member
    Back on the wagon! Been gone a long time! Need to shed about 15lbs!

Add me: I need the motivation!
  • I’m a newbie and have the same struggles. Feel free to add me and msg me if ya need some cheering on!!
  • stephholchak234
    stephholchak234 Posts: 7 Member
    edited September 2019
    I could use some motivation! Also, maybe a shock device for every time I get a sweet tooth craving. I’m 40ish and looking to loose around 15 pounds.

Haha yes!! I need a shock device too!! I would like to lose 20lbs total, but 10-15 by My bday in November. Or Atleast inches, I don’t mind the number on the scale as long as it’s muscle and not fat.
  • Lorri127
    Lorri127 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm looking for more encouragement and support as well.... I'd like to add to my friends list. 🙂 I've been consistent for about 5 years, with many ups and downs. Support is key! I'm 51 with about 40 pounds to lose.
  • Hickey2310
    Hickey2310 Posts: 2 Member
    Looking for friends on here to keep me motivated. I joined this a long time ago but never stuck with it to utilize it. Now I’m trying to get myself back in shape and looking for people to help with accountability and exercise ideas. Please feel free to add me!
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    edited September 2019
    I'm starting again, too! My doctor mentioned I gained some weight since last she saw me.
    I was pretty embarrassed, but I'm ready to start again! I'm looking to lose 15-20 pounds and keep it off for a year!
    Add me!
  • SuperMotivated56
    SuperMotivated56 Posts: 119 Member
    Hello ladies,
    I’m happy to be of support and encouragement too. 😊🌷
  • SuperMotivated56
    SuperMotivated56 Posts: 119 Member
    “When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life.” 💭🌸☀️🌷🌿
  • Hi there! I'm not a rookie but I recently gained a bunch of weight due to a hormone treatment and I can't seem to get out of the 'f*uck it, I can't do it anyway' mindset. I'd love to have some new people in my list. I'm 35, looking to lose about 45 lbs.
  • BachataDancer
    BachataDancer Posts: 77 Member
    Really needing female friends. I have too many guys in my news feed with their abs and their weightlifting workouts (and 2500 calorie diets to go with it) that i just can't relate to. I'm here daily and read food journals. I encourage and need encouraging too, otherwise, what's the point?. In my 40s and probably won't ever have Michelle Obama arms, but I'm trying to just be healthy.
  • cincisk8r
    cincisk8r Posts: 206 Member
    Feel free to add me also :)
  • Chris_J99
    Chris_J99 Posts: 175 Member
    Hi! I’m a returning MFP member. Doc says I should either grow to be 6 feet 3 inches or lose approx 50lbs. Growing is not happening so far!! I would welcome some encouragement buddies. X
  • fitpal4242
    fitpal4242 Posts: 109 Member
    I’d love to be friends (anyone else looking for friends, too). I have an open diary
  • starbound2001
    starbound2001 Posts: 22 Member
    Hey, I’m always looking for support. Feel free to add me!
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Feel free to add me ladies! I've got a few more pounds to go to hit my goal but im 33 and have lost about 38 lbs in the last 6 months :)
  • Camaramandy648
    Camaramandy648 Posts: 711 Member
    Add me too! I just have maybe 12 more pounds to lose and I get stuck thinking, "oh i've been doing great, I can eat eight reese's cups...." Biggest. Struggle. Of. My. Life.