80lbs down and counting !

Options
ljevans97
ljevans97 Posts: 18 Member
edited September 2019 in Motivation and Support
osvbje5h4np3.png

I’m 5ft7 134lbs, starting weight 214lbs
Quite embarrassing uploading this as I’m still not where I want to be but here’s to anyone struggling with their confidence despite your success.
I wanted to post this here because I don’t really get to share my success with anybody because it seems like sometimes people only have negative things to say 😅

Replies

• vincema01
    vincema01 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hard work is paying off .. looking good 😊 way to go.
  • phx92
    phx92 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    @ljevans87 how long did it take you to lose?
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look awesome.
  • aracely2224
    aracely2224 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That’s a great accomplishment, you look amazing thank you for sharing your story. You should be very proud of yourself 🌺
  • sksk1026
    sksk1026 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    You look great! So encouraging to hear how you did it, thank you!!!
  • kemi28
    kemi28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You have done really well, congratulations. What is your diet like?
  • ljevans97
    Options
    kemi28 wrote: »
    You have done really well, congratulations. What is your diet like?

I started keto last year, used that to get about 40lbs off, the last 40 has been using a calorie based approach while still being mindful of macros which I’m finding a lot easier as I can eat more of the foods I want while still making progress. I’m eating on average now around 1000-1500 calories depending on whether it’s a low day/ high day in terms of food volume. I’m adding in a few cardio sessions a week now as I’ve stretched my cals as far as I can now and please understand they’re only so low because I’m trying to push off the last 10-15lbs 🙂
  • come_on_abs
    come_on_abs Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You are looking great. All the dedication is showing. Keep reaching for your goals.
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! You look terrific! :)
  • ljevans97
    Options
    Thank you for all the lovely replies🙂
  • liftorgohome
    liftorgohome Posts: 25,455 Member
    Options
    Looking very sexy
  • d805
    d805 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Your hard work is definitely paying off.
  • DiscipleOfChrist29
    Options
    Amazing effort. I dropped over 50kg as well and know how much perseverence it takes. I have to give glory to God for my change because I cannot even count how many times I went back up the scale. Congratulations though. Now I'm on a journey to be fit because losing weight was just the beginning. Fitness is far better than just being thin for me. Especially since my head is big on tiny shoulders. Gotta put some muscle on my frame now.
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! great work!
  • ljevans97
    Options
    Amazing effort. I dropped over 50kg as well and know how much perseverence it takes. I have to give glory to God for my change because I cannot even count how many times I went back up the scale. Congratulations though. Now I'm on a journey to be fit because losing weight was just the beginning. Fitness is far better than just being thin for me. Especially since my head is big on tiny shoulders. Gotta put some muscle on my frame now.

Thanks!
    Congrats and good luck on your fitness goals!