Tracey's OMAD Reboot

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Excellent! You were an influence even if you weren't the straw that broke the camels back so to speak :) Nice work!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    They acknowledged I was right all along so I'll take it.
  • mistymeadows2005
    That's a win!!!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    A huge win :) and you don't have to play "short order chef" anymore----you all can eat the same meals that is awesomeness <3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    That's a huge win indeed :+1: My family is still trying to accept me doing OMAD... :lol: You are doing awesome with your weight loss :+1: Keep up the good work! <3 Have a wonderful weekend <3
  • LadyBlanks
    Had a good weekend. We pulled off a surprise birthday party for my husband and his twin brother on Saturday. They were totally clueless and were very surprised. I made a keto cake for them and they all really liked it.

Today is my birthday and we are just going to go to Cracker Barrel for dinner tonight.

My weight this morning 172.2 pounds
  • volgirl1322
    <3<3<3 Happy Happy Birthday Tracey!!!!

You are doing awesome!!! Super proud of you.....OMG love cracker barrel :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Thank you Donna!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Happy Birthday Love! Eat some chicken and dumplin's for me! Nice work on the surprise party, they are TOUGH to pull off!
  • jadepearl
    Happy Birthday🎂🎉❤️ Hope you are being spoil on your special day too😘
  • LadyBlanks
    edited October 2019
    Hello OMAD family,

Wow, I haven't posted since my birthday and well things have gone south since then. I have not been OMADing and my weight this morning is back up to 177.1 pounds. I am over it and really frustrated with myself.

Well, it is a new month and I am getting back on track for real, for real. Eating multiple meals is not for me. Even eating multiple low carb meals, I find myself gaining everyday. I know OMAD works. I am going to be eating my meal within a 4 hour period (4:30pm - 8:30pm) having my Chocolate Kale Shake to break my fast and them my meal shortly after.

I will not be eating while at work. If I get hungry I will have a coffee and that will have to hold me. I have been drinking at the most 16ozs of water and want to get that way up.

October is going to be my month to get back into the swing of thing and rebuild my OMAD way of life.

You all are doing great and I am looking forward to achieving continuous downward weight loss trend.

Happy Thursday All, OMAD on!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    You're back on it again. Time to kick some butt again :)
  • LadyBlanks
    My goal for this month is to lose 7 pounds or 4% of my current weight. Time to kick some butt for sure and hopefully some thighs as well :smile: .
  • volgirl1322
    Tracey glad you are back on track. You know what works ---just get back to the basics. You will see the downward trend in no time at all. <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    We love you Trace, and we KNOW you've got this! We all go through times when it's rough and harder than others, but getting back on the wagon is half the battle :)
  • jadepearl
    Welcome back :) You've got this! :+1: Cheering you on <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    BTW Trace, if you just got your water up to at least half a gallon (64 oz) a day, you'd probs drop 5 pounds like THAT! :)
  • LadyBlanks
    Hello all,

Steph, you are so right about the water. I just don't know why it is so hard for me to get it in now. At one point I was drinking a gallon a day regularly but now I struggle to get in a good 16 ounces. I will have to get on that.

Today is day 2 of my 3 day fast and all is going well. My weight this morning 172.1 pounds

I thank you all for all of the encouraging words.
  • mistymeadows2005
    We're here for ya!!! I know you mentioned drinking more water on your fasting days makes it harder for you, but once your fast is done, get yourself a big bottle and literally just pencil in times to chug some! Just like you'd pencil in bathroom breaks or whatever LOL
  • LadyBlanks
    So far I got in about 40 ozs. I hope to get in at least 64 ozs today.