Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• Back again! Open/active diary with a wit that is only surpassed by my love for peanut butter and gym selfies.

Feel free to add me.
  • I rejoined after I was diagnosed with lupus and have to micromanage my lifestyle. I am always looking for positive friends. :)
  • LilyDaySpa
    LilyDaySpa Posts: 38 Member
    Looking for support and making friends??? I welcome anyone and everyone. Daily active user snd you should be too.
  • Cyberbartender
    Cyberbartender Posts: 1,319 Member
    Bring it on. It is always good to have motivating followers :)
  • mblee18
    mblee18 Posts: 5 Member
    Always can use some accountability partners. Please add me.
  • BehindtheMic
    BehindtheMic Posts: 1,736 Member
    Hey all! 34 year old radio dj trying to be healthier. From Kentucky. Needing people to chat and enjoy life with. Add and say hi!!!
  • Roadie2000
    Roadie2000 Posts: 1,801 Member
    I'm back after a hiatus for a few months, but I don't seem to have very many active friends. Please be my friend!
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    edited September 2019
    Always adding more fit buddies.
    No, my diary isn't open because I'm a high calorie count weight loss diet and sooometimes I may take advantage of that but still stay under calorie count.
    I've learned a lot being here, and I've met some great people. I'm 43 and down a total of 96lbs from where I started years ago.
    I'm down 26 from my last restart. I try to exercise daily with cycling (75mins), abdominal calisthenics, minor weight lifting, and kettlebells.
    WHEN I get down low enough, I want to start bulking. Not big bulk. but some. That's a long ways away. Right now I'm just focused on short term goals and weight loss!
    Add me for more fit buddies!
  • tnebell
    tnebell Posts: 17 Member
    Definitely need an accountability partner or two! I've started recording my meals and keeping a daily blog to keep me on track. I want to lose 10 lbs by Halloween.
  • kristenmary70
    kristenmary70 Posts: 55 Member
    Hello, all! Repeat offender, here. Lost and found the same 50lbs more than I want to tell you. I post cool stuff (well, cool to me, anyway!) almost every day and will like your posts, too! Well, most of them. Like, milestones and stuff. Psyched to be a "loser" again!!!
  • PiscesIntuition
    PiscesIntuition Posts: 1,365 Member
    Hey y’all! I do weights, HIIT, and cardio. And I like CrossFit moves!
    Add me if that interests you!
  • ashhbashh87
    ashhbashh87 Posts: 2 Member
    Add me!
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    feel free to add me!
  • chrisw1984s
    chrisw1984s Posts: 6 Member
    Always looking for new friends 👌
  • Hi there! I'm not a rookie but I recently gained a bunch of weight due to a hormone treatment and I can't seem to get out of the 'f*uck it, I can't do it anyway' mindset. I'd love to have some new people in my list. I'm 35, looking to lose about 45 lbs.
  • ozgurvh
    ozgurvh Posts: 182 Member
    Don't be shy ;)
  • Hi looking for people to help keep me moviated on my goal! Feel free to message me :smile:
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    I would love some new friends please :) Am highly motivated with an open diary, around 100 lbs to lose
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'll be 40 next year - looking to lose 40 before 40.