If it didn't have calories, right now I would eat...

Replies

• pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Hooliekom wrote: »
    slr779efoils.jpg
    iawxze5znwja.jpg

What is in the top picture, please? I don't know what I'm looking at but I'm fairly convinced that I need it...

Pecan rolls from a local restaurant (photo from yelp)
  • Hooliekom
    Hooliekom Posts: 94 Member
    Thank you - now I know without any shadow of a doubt that I DO need it.. ;) !
  • pancakerunner

let me dig up some more pictures :)
  • Hooliekom

Oh, please don't - it'd be torture! I live on a small island off the North coast of Scotland, it's almost 11 at night and I'm 18 miles from the nearest shop which of course will be closed anyhow. And even if it were open it wouldn't have these!! :D
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,586 Member
    kimny72 wrote: »
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    LAT1963 wrote: »
    I'm saving a peach for dessert tonight.

woo

Well, I had more than the peach for dessert, I turned it into a major meal component by making a fruit salad of peach, watermelon, sugar-kiss melon (a galia hybrid), local strawberries, blueberries, mango, and golden kiwi.

I know this is a thread for 'forbidden' foods, the problem is I just don't like most of the pre-packaged stuff people are posting; I associate those things with feeling sick afterwards. The kinds of high-calorie things that tempt me are over-sized fruits (good food, bad portion), nuts, excess butter on a vegetable, authentic Japanese ramen made with pork belly....stuff that doesn't lend itself to pics of dietary excess.

add: I'm thinking that maybe a lot of people have problems being tempted by the dramatic tastes of 'junk' food, where maybe my weight problem is portion control rather than portion content? If I didn't have to worry about calories I could probably eat a pound of honeybaked ham, where a healthy portion is 4 oz.

You can post any foods you find tempting but the calorie count makes it tough, even if it's not junk food. In fact I'd bet you can find some yummy pictures of ramen on google. I could totally blow my calories for the day on a big bowl of ramen! And I'm pretty sure there's been plenty of decadent whole foods in this 170+ page thread.

Some people are saying whether they do or dont like others guilty pleasures, but in a humorous way, not in a "you shouldn't eat that crap" way. Problem solving and math happen all over the rest of the boards. We're just having a little fun in here, it's a not-so-serious zone :smile:

Are you SURE because I'm pretty sure I've gained 20 lbs just looking at these pics. :)

• Hooliekom

Oh, please don't - it'd be torture! I live on a small island off the North coast of Scotland, it's almost 11 at night and I'm 18 miles from the nearest shop which of course will be closed anyhow. And even if it were open it wouldn't have these!! :D

tr1w10fm4i4z.jpg
    4d7p2w4ef5ia.jpg

Cruel, cruel pancakerunner... :'(

:p

• pancakerunner
    n0p8i7ll6q3b.png
  • MoxyLeigh
    MoxyLeigh Posts: 433 Member
    edited September 2019
    MoxyLeigh wrote: »
    I get over-excited about the himalayan salt kettle chips fried in avocado oil. If they're on sale I havta at least spend a long time batting my eyelashes at em while I decide if they're going home with me or not.

2zm3y08ziwgs.png

Okay, but have you tried THESE ^^

No, but I just went straight to the store locator. Dangit. Lol. :D

• PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    7plv9qdoz3mf.png
    om...
  • Hooliekom
    @pancakerunner - almost 12 hours have passed and yes, I'm back to tantalise myself with the unattainable .. ;)
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    fclg8rtb5kkc.jpg
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    fclg8rtb5kkc.jpg

Buttered poptart?
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    lx1x wrote: »
    fclg8rtb5kkc.jpg

Buttered poptart?

Yes, but I'd need at least FOUR!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    pinuplove wrote: »
    PAPYRUS3 wrote: »
    mmmm <3 shortbread cookies...why or why do I only have these things at holiday time???
    Katmary71 wrote: »
    A box of Walker's shortbread cookies would be delicious right now. Good thing I'd have to order them, I want them bad enough I'd go get them from the store!

I LOVE cookies, but could never understand why people like walker's shortbread. They are so bland, boring and unsweet to me. I feel like they need to be dipped in frosting or have a chocolate coating, LOL.

@Noreenmarie1234 THESE shortbread cookies tho >>>>>>
    Image snipped

I'm happy with a package of these:

s9y0n60ch6gi.jpg

Childhood favorite!

Another childhood favorite

ca-product-mixins.png

I got these recently & ate so many, but it was worth it.
  • pancakerunner
    qt2qao1exazf.jpeg
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    qt2qao1exazf.jpeg

oh so...perfect...morning - noon or night