Fake Quotes and the people who never said them

pizzamyheart
pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
edited September 2019 in Chit-Chat
So much information to be had out there on the internet. Not all of it is accurate, but hey, if it works, or if it sounds good...it must be legit. So, here is the place to immortalize all those wonderful quotes that famous people, mfp members, historical figures, etc. never actually said! Have fun.

For example: Abe Lincoln once said ..."The essence of man can be measured in the height of his hat, YO."

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    aaron rogers, the quarter back has been known to shout before the games "Let them eat cheese!"
  • pizzamyheart
    "Fire, fire, he he ha ha ho ho" t- @caco_ethes
  • pizzamyheart
    "All a dog needs, is love. All a cat needs is a bowl of food that is never empty". -my cat
  • pizzamyheart
    Albert Einstein once said “I like big butts” . It was a beautiful sentiment.
  • pizzamyheart
    MC Hammer once said “you can’t judge a man by the cut of his pants, but if he has a hammer he is a wise man indeed.”
  • pizzamyheart
    @LiftingSpirits once said “ I love the sun and the moon and the stars, but mostly I love unsolicited D pics”.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    Mark Twain once said "Everything you need you can buy on Amazon"
  • pizzamyheart
    Ghandi once said that "To battle is unnecessary, however if you do, you must FINISH HIM!!!!"
  • LiftingSpirits
    Lynyrd Skynyrd was quoted as saying "We're from Delaware, but Sweet Home Alabama just sounds better"
  • LiftingSpirits
    I overheard Sinbad say "How did you like my movie, Shazam?"
  • pizzamyheart
    Tom Selleck was quoted to say "Only people who have had a mustache can truly know success".
  • LiftingSpirits
    @cee134 sends "Good morning, beautiful" texts every morning at 8:08am
  • pizzamyheart
    @cee134 one said “to err is human and I am not a robot”
  • pizzamyheart
    I overheard the mfp moderators saying they’d “let them post whatever they want, for a Klondike bar”
  • LiftingSpirits
    I have my alarm clock set to an audio clip of @Cowsfan1 yelling "I love me some early mornings!"
  • pizzamyheart
    What up Yo, The B, The OG, bout to get ugly all up in here"
    -Paul Revere, 1775
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Yeet - Nelson Mandela
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    So much information to be had out there on the internet. Not all of it is accurate, but hey, if it works, or if it sounds good...it must be legit. So, here is the place to immortalize all those wonderful quotes that famous people, mfp members, historical figures, etc. never actually said! Have fun.

For example: Abe Lincoln once said ..."The essence of man can be measured in the height of his hat, YO."

ooyanukco3id.jpg