What's on your mind?

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    I really haven't been feeling good since my 2nd treatment. I've been sick alot and I'm so tired. My reaction to all of this has been isolating myself, I don't feel like talking to anyone or seeing anyone. My boyfriend organized a bbq here today and invited my close friends and family. I'm kind of upset at him for doing that but in a way I think he's just trying to make me see that what I've been doing is not good for me mentally. I guess I'll have to get out of my pajamas today after 5 days in bed, I've kind of been comfy in my onesies 😐🤣

🤗❤️ feel better soon
  • honeybee__12
    honeybee__12 Posts: 15,688 Member
    5wnf9hd9o9ee.gif
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    5wnf9hd9o9ee.gif
    When i was a kid there was a sing song chant that went with that gesture. Something about a piper?

Also, what a strange gesture. Where’d it come from? Do other countries use it?
  • honeybee__12
    5wnf9hd9o9ee.gif
    When i was a kid there was a sing song chant that went with that gesture. Something about a piper?

Also, what a strange gesture. Where’d it come from? Do other countries use it?

Funny you say that,
    after I posted it I thought what a bizarre guesture it is. Lol 🤔😀
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    If I don't calculate how many calories are in this pumpkin cinnamon roll recipe, that means they're free right?
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Everyone will continue take me non-seriously because I have cartoon images for my profile. MREOWWWR!!

did you draw it?
  • honeybee__12
    State Fair is almost gone,
    I gotta get out there and eat!
    I already know what I’m going to eat.

068f2o3rgrls.jpeg
  • honeybee__12
    🥺😡
    67hbku0pfa9n.jpeg
  • NoHookUpZone
    edited September 2019
    That one dude deactivated his account.
    I enjoyed making comments about his very pink towel, cute candle holder, and ponds face cream while he was trying to look metrosexual in his underwear :( I'm gonna miss him.

Come back guy!

I want to know where your girl got those frilly shower curtains!

In a different color though. Do they come in Ivory? Must be stain resistant, I color my hair blues and reds.
  • NoHookUpZone
    Do warning points reset at the end of your 1 week probation. So the next time you get a warning it's like getting that 1st warning again?

Asking for a friend
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Do warning points reset at the end of your 1 week probation. So the next time you get a warning it's like getting that 1st warning again?

Asking for a friend

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points

Hope this helps :)
  • NoHookUpZone

Asking for a friend

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10007789/flagged-content-reported-posts-warning-points

Hope this helps :)

Ty!
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    tumblr_oytpkpnw5U1rl3565o3_500.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    I am hungry and not hungry at the same time. Neighbours cooked their dinner ... Seemingly burning it and the smell wafted into our house. .. Gag. Have just been stressed all month, so maybe a swim would do me good and hopefully jolt my appetite . Think I will Zen out underwater before starting my laps. Unheated pool here I come.
  • NoHookUpZone
    My boss is going to KILL ME!!

I forgot to run the report tool on Friday!

We're required to run it daily.. omg
  • Our society often talks about toxic negativity but never toxic positivity which I call faux positivity. To completely cut negativity off is naive and reckless as so many put on mask. It spills into so much areas of life this sites focus included
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    My boss is going to KILL ME!!

I forgot to run the report tool on Friday!

We're required to run it daily.. omg

How many people will die as a result of this malfeasance ??