New products that caught your eyes recently?

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    edited September 2019
    hgycta wrote: »
    Add this to the list of things I shouldn’t put my body through yet here I am contemplating it xD

I'm actually kind of impressed it's "only" 700 calories for the stack - are these "side" pancakes or like a meal stack?
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    Add this to the list of things I shouldn’t put my body through yet here I am contemplating it xD

I'm actually kind of impressed it's "only" 700 calories for the stack - are these "side" pancakes or like a meal stack?

That’s what I was thinking. Seems low for a stack of pancakes with frosting, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    @skelterhelter

Just the chocolate-covered caramels and popcorn that someone already posted earlier in the thread. I didn’t get to take samples of those home, but I got to try them, and they were SO GOOD! I honestly couldn’t even tell they were sugar-free. The rep working the booth said they should be in Whole Foods starting in Q1 2020.

By the way, I also stopped by the Lankato booth, and they’re coming out with new Monk Fruit sweetened baking chips, as well as a chocolate Keto Granola.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    https://www.stilltasty.com/

I thought I'd post this site since a lot of us are snack hoarders. This site lists expiration dates for when products should be tossed.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member

I hope they bring back the Vanilla Dunkaroos flavor & the Fruity Pebbles flavor.
  • RelCanonical

I hope they bring back the Vanilla Dunkaroos flavor & the Fruity Pebbles flavor.

They have the best "about us" I've ever read. Normally they can be quite boring but I was curious and theirs was quite entertaining, especially the parts about wiring Frank from China money for the processor and then torturing their neighbors for a couple months with the processor (but only a phrase dedicated to it, gives the tone of "oops, teehee, tortured my neighbors for a few months lol").
  • Safari_Gal_
    Safari_Gal_ Posts: 1,461 Member
    edited September 2019
    whitpauly wrote: »
    This!! bpit7yvp0xr1.jpeg

Where did you get this?
    @whitpauly I bought the Vega pumpkin protein on Amazon.com!
  • whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    edited September 2019
    apullum wrote: »

That’s what I was thinking. Seems low for a stack of pancakes with frosting, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup.
    wijgetlstapf.jpeg

Supposedly a side order of 2 is 440 calories and the full stack of 4 is 680... but from my experience at ihop it can vary A LOT in size, thickness, and toppings based on who is in the kitchen that night! So I’m guessing the average portion is a lot more than that... I’d love to see someone go undercover and do a random test on their pancakes to see how many calories are really in them xD

But I don’t want to do it to my body just yet because last night I went to P.F. Chang’s and got their Great Wall of Chocolate Cake.... if anyone here is hardcore craving chocolate, that’s where you need to go for a cheat meal! I came home to log it out of curiosity and the thing has four “servings,” the slice was 1,440 calories according to MyFitnessPal which honestly I felt was low as well for how massive it was and how much icing was on there! But I don’t regret a thing and if anyone here hasn’t tried it, you gotta do it at least once xD
    rztvs5oy0s39.jpeg

I need this cake!!! Btw when I go to IHOP I usually order the pancakes in the meal so there's only 2,I eat the eggs and bacon first then half of the small stack TRYING to limit the damage but oh my some of their pancakes I just don't wanna stop eating! When they had the Churro pancakes over the summer I was in love❤️
  • Glazed_and_Confused
    Glazed_and_Confused Posts: 1,307 Member
    Pizza Hut has cheez it pizza 6h95ilr6zi5g.jpeg
    311u8ujrauq1.jpeg

Omfg 🤤
  • RelCanonical
    311u8ujrauq1.jpeg

Omfg 🤤
    311u8ujrauq1.jpeg

Omfg 🤤

Seconded. WHAT. Must have.
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    311u8ujrauq1.jpeg

Wait what??? Whose Pizza Hut has this? Mine doesn’t. This looks amaze balls!!!!!
  • apullum
    apullum Posts: 4,838 Member
    311u8ujrauq1.jpeg

I showed this to my husband and he started singing the Hot Pockets jingle. It does look like that.
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    arya8 wrote: »
    This bar!!! First time I’m trying it and it’s love! i205lnlnx27h.jpeg

I love Truth Bars!!

The raspberry and the coconut were my favorites! They send awesome samples FYI 😉

Just tried the raspberry coconut yesterday. It was fantastic!! I still have the plain coconut to try and I’m really looking forward to it.
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    311u8ujrauq1.jpeg

Wait what??? Whose Pizza Hut has this? Mine doesn’t. This looks amaze balls!!!!!

I'm pretty sure they just did a wide release across the US yesterday. Might be different depending on who owns the franchises, but my local ones have them.