help

I my name is Pat.. I've been on for about a year but had to go off because of sickness ...How do you add the exercise each day?... help

Replies

• cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    Go to Exercise at the top of the page
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    If you are on the app, I don't know. There is a "Help" feature on the web...(top of every page)
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,030 Member
    On the Android phone app (I'd guess iOS is probably similar), there should be a plus sign (+) on the first real page, and pressing that will give you some icons. Press the little dumbbell icon to add exercise, then select "cardiovascular". After that, you should be able to search the predefined exercises to find what you need.

Alternatively, once you select "Diary" from the main menu, there should be an "add exercise" option on the diary page.
  • middlehaitch
    middlehaitch Posts: 8,483 Member
    AnnPT77 wrote: »
    On the Android phone app (I'd guess iOS is probably similar), there should be a plus sign (+) on the first real page, and pressing that will give you some icons. Press the little dumbbell icon to add exercise, then select "cardiovascular". After that, you should be able to search the predefined exercises to find what you need.

Alternatively, once you select "Diary" from the main menu, there should be an "add exercise" option on the diary page.

iPhone is the same. h.