Are you a mess? Post here

Replies

• rickigageby
    rickigageby Posts: 149 Member
    Was going good but now definitely a mess.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited September 2019
    Although it's a messy job I actually sell posts in my spare time, that I make, to people making fences. I just made a new post.

eksf6br8hacs.png
  • Clairin
    Clairin Posts: 95 Member
    I had a new relationship end at the weekend. I'm coping & a few years ago I would have been a hot mess. I'm proud of where I'm at today.
  • cee134
    Ate four chocolate covered nutter butters because there were four left and since five kids would be coming home from school later
    I thought it would be best for me.

Math checks out.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Ate four chocolate covered nutter butters because there were four left and since five kids would be coming home from school later

You made the right decision 🙌
  • shunggie
    shunggie Posts: 1,036 Member
    My work expense report is due on Friday and I accidentally threw away about 5 receipts. :(:(:(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member

All I got out of this is that they make chocolate covered nutter butters?!

*Must find some
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    They make those with chocolate now??? 😋

I have three children and do similar accounting corrections with oreos
  • kam26001
    kam26001 Posts: 2,799 Member

*Must find some
    I've already been to 4 different stores in search of them. Imagine being so tired, stressed, and overall frustrated with life because you can't find some damn cookies. And it's only Monday. 🙀
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    kam26001 wrote: »

*Must find some
    I've already been to 4 different stores in search of them. Imagine being so tired, stressed, and overall frustrated with life because you can't find some damn cookies. And it's only Monday. 🙀

I found them at dollar general.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member

*Must find some

Target and Walmart carry those cookies too. The chocolate covered Nutter Butters.
  • cee134
    This is my favorite game.

bhktu46nyh98.jpg
  • Sunshine_And_Sand
    Sunshine_And_Sand Posts: 1,320 Member
    Hmmm, my life actually is SOOO GOOD. I am happily married with two happy, healthy children and an awesome dog. We are not rich but also not struggling. I’d say that qualifies us as blessed.
    However, I am definitely a hot mess. My happy, healthy middle schooler is a huge drama queen like most (if not all) other happy healthy middle school girls. She’s at the point of only being home an hour or two most weeknight because of school activities, and I miss her. I get sad when DH and I take our younger one out more and more without her. How do you have the empty nest feeling when the nest is still full? I guess that’s part of my hot messiness.
    My other happy healthy child is high energy, always into something, and always talking. He can be a lot to keep up with. He also told me the other day that the common core math strategies are what you use when you want to get the wrong answer. I can’t even get too upset with him for that stubbornness because it sounds like something I would say. I guess having to try to train the YOU out of your child would also qualify someone as a hot mess.
    In general, our family is always on the go, and this school year is the busiest one yet. I’m constantly thinking of all the stuff I need to be working on and can’t work on a task without thinking about the next one. Thinking of all the stuff I didn’t get to that day keeps me awake at night. I am constantly having to remind my hot mess self that I do actually have it SOOO GOOD.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    I'd rather sleep an extra 30 minutes than wake up early to wash my hair. Ponytail again today.
  • Ws2016
    Ws2016 Posts: 431 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    I drive while wearing a snorkel in case I crash into a lake.

A snorkel or a dive mask and oxygen? How will a snorkel help you when your car is filled with water and you’re 25 feet below the surface?
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    In winter, I can't stand cold sheets so I make the bed with thin plush blankets.
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    In winter, I can't stand cold sheets so I make the bed with thin plush blankets.

doesn’t that go in the high maintenance thread? 😉😊
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member

doesn’t that go in the high maintenance thread? 😉😊

Possibly.
  • kds10
    kds10 Posts: 450 Member
    I tell my best friend all of the hot mess things that happen to me by starting it with "And on this episode of My Life is a Joke....."

It helps me laugh through it because honestly, 2019 just isn't my year :D

Yep 2019 definitely an "off" year. The whole year to now has been one stressful thing after another in my world:(