Steph's OMAD Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    He probably is - I went out to smoke for 10 FREAKIN MINUTES and you'd think I left him in a third world country alone for ages :D He loves everyone so some Aunt Nikki lovin's is just fine with him :D

WATER DAY! WHAT WHAT :)
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Lol... of course everyone wants him. Look at him! He's so snuggly and adorable!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMAO I get very kitty-mama proud every time - even though I didn't do anything but pick him out :D
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Mi Amors!

Water and fasting did it's job :)
    Weigh In - 154.7

3.3 overnight EVEN THOUGH my deficit wasn't that big! YAY! Pushing the water finally got rid of the period bloat, mostly - maybe another pound of bloat still to go. I'll do my usual of lowering my cals as the week goes on and fast Thurs if I think it's necessary :)

Dinner Yest - 6 oz pork rib meat, salad with crack ranch and caesar, garden tomatoes, sugar free jello, Halo Top, a SF fudgsicle :)
    Cals - 1291
    Def - 474

rgdl5oce34gx.png

Nothing else fun to report - maintenance came by and fixed my master bathroom toilet so that's enjoyable - I've decided since I have so much extra free time, I'm going to use those get points for receipts etc things - its kinda fun and makes shopping a game LMAO

Here's some Bubs pictures for funsies
    bb03oj9il17v.png
    zflespcj9kwx.png

Handsome boy was very vocal today until Ced came home...then he was fine...so really he was just loud at ME! lolol - he's super cute so I don't mind LOL
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    OMG he is getting so big :) I love a vocal cat ---so cute!!!!!

Congrats on the bloat being gone ---water is your friend :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    I KNOWWWWWWWW I keep telling him to stop growing up but he's ignoring me :disappointed:

I think he's as "long" as he'll get, but I'm sure he'll fill out more :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss 👍❤️ By next week, you will be in 140 land, girl😘 Bubs is just too cute and he is winning everyone over❤️😍😘 Keep up the good work😘
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Bien Dia Amigas!

Water is workin' it's MAGIC!

Weigh in - 152.6

SUPER early in the week to be that low, so the period bloat Gods must've taken pity on me and let me get all that bloat out. If I'm 151 or lower tomorrow I won't fast tomorrow, but if there's no movement, we'll fast tomorrow. Pushing BIG TIME water again today in hope that it'll flush enough that I don't hafta LMAO

One of my brokers had to fast yesterday for a colonoscopy today..he knows I fast so he was complaining to me about it :D He was like "I DON'T KNOW YOU DO THIS! I can't even THINK!" lmao - I gave him the rundown that A: it's not for everyone and B: I eased into it not just BOOM suddenly 23/1 fasting LOL - long story short, it was amusing. I told him I wouldn't push fasting on him if he doesn't push fake cheese on me! LMAO - his wife is HARDCORE vegan and he does a lot of vegan eating - I just can't do fake cheese and no eggs lmao

Anyway nothing much more to report - business as usual.

Here's the stats and dinner last night - pork ribs with AMAZING pork gravy that I made (best batch yet) and peas, some Halo Top pops, and raspberries with FF whipped cream.
    Cals - 1216
    Def - 694

gib5iti84o8e.png

OMAD on lovelies :)

• volgirl1322
    Options
    WOW girl that scale is certainly your friend this week. The wonders, glorious wonders of water :)

Wait.....bubs?? where is the little guy?? Hump day won't be the same without the little guy making us all smile :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited September 2019
    Options
    LMAO :D here ya go!!!

oxrx0tbl64dw.png

This is him next to the money tree my TX broker semt me - I sent her one when she opened her new office, and she insisted we both have one LOL To give you some sense of scale the tree is a little over 2 feet tall :)

30vdyouced4f.png

• mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Here's a couple I took just now JUST for you <3

nbipwto6puw6.png

He looks panicked because I took 45 minutes to dye my hair and nair my legs and for obvious reasons, I had to shut him out of the bedroom and he LITERALLY thought I'd abandoned him and was ignoring him so he wailed outside the door the WHOLE 45 mins and made me feel like a SH**TY kitty mama *sigh* LOL

n1pfmun3u86l.png

• volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG OMG he needs some hugs <3<3 .....poor thing might be scarred for life with that look in those little eyes......Do kittys get PTSD?? LOL poor fella.......he wuvs his mama what a cutie pie....

Who needs a camel on hump day when we get Bubs :):p:p
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited September 2019
    Options
    LMFAO if they can, this definitely gave it to him :D

TRAUMATIZING MOMENT! LMAO - don't worry this was me snuggling him after, and in another hour or so he felt better and wandered away LMAO
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited September 2019
    Options
    He's all better - his lil eyes are brown from discharge from crying, poor baby :cry: traumatized lil thing...guess I'll only die my hair when Cedric aka "daddy" to Bubs, is home...

3gr82v6c7gdk.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    OMG I am saying this with love dear....but your baby is a teensy weensy bit on the spoiled side :) LOL <3<3
    But...............as cute as he is he totally deserves it :)
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LMAO worry not I take no offense and I know it's true - SPOILED ROTTEN! But I can, so why not :wink:
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    Thursday thursday...

Thrown RIGHT into work this morning - 2 new approvals, loans at the finish line, all sortsa good stuffs :)

DID remember to weigh in after I had a little bit of energy drink LOL - 151.7

I suppose that means I should fast today - maybe I'll attempt, we'll see when dinner time comes around.

Yest was weird...I had some pork with gravy, an apple, some cocktails, and a Halo Top Pop. Ced's uncle was admitted to the hospital and is now on life support so I was up super late checking on him and his mental status, and thusly didn't sleep great either. We'll have a tough bridge to cross when he's removed from support, but for now I'm just trying to keep Ced sane.

Here's a cute picture for your day lovelies:
    f6tl9ci45fsj.png
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Oh sorry about the uncle...... :'(:'(

I thought of fasting today but we have a game and I am not sure I am gonna make it all day ---so I will try to low cal it......

The little guy is still recovering from yesterday :) LOL <3
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Oh I'm sorry about his uncle. UGH. /HUGS
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    LOL yeah I doubt I'm fasting today - just hope for a 1.2 loss overnight to get a lb-over-2-weeks net loss :)

Yes, he was spoiled cause Ced was home all day today so he had TWO people all day to love on him <3