Super Powers

Replies

• amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »
    To go through life like a boss.....oh wait, i have that power already....nevermind ;)

Boss of who?
  • FitnTrimSteve
    FitnTrimSteve Posts: 664 Member
    To go through life like a boss.....oh wait, i have that power already....nevermind ;)

Boss of who?

Myself.....answer to nobody, create scenarios, not react to them.....its a very powerful and fulfilling power.....;)

That's a fallacy. You create a scenario in reaction to another. Cause and effect...

Cause and effect. Just like the Merovingian said.
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Super AI implanted in my brain
  • aleatory_
    aleatory_ Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2018
    Shapeshifting, for sure. It's several superpowers all in one! Want to fly? Bam, you're a bird. Want to be *almost* invisible? Turn into a little bitty bug. Want to set *kitten* on fire? Dragon. Want others to bend to your will? Become a super sexy person or an authority figure or both. Boom.
  • s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    What extra special powers would you like?

I kind of want selective invisibility, sometimes just my head and I'd ride around on a horse. Sometimes my arms and legs just to see what looks I'd get walking or biking.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Stop time and get some G**D*** work done.
  • s131951
    km8907 wrote: »

Like Evie from 'Out of This World?'
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I would like to instantly teleport bad drivers back to their point of origin. "Really? You want to skip the red light? Fine, go sit in the corner and think about what you've done"

On more violent days I would like the bad drivers themselves to spontaneously combust. But then the poor passengers suffer even more
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    s131951 wrote: »

I was not even 2 years old when that show ended, brah.
  • s131951

I was not even 2 years old when that show ended, brah.

I may have been 11 or 12. . hmm
  • mtndewme
    mtndewme Posts: 724 Member
    Shape-shifting for sure. I would imagine it being the coolest way to live your life. You could be anyone, anything.
  • s131951
    iMago wrote: »
    ability to make my eyeballs fall out and retract on command, but they'd still remain connected by all the tissue and nerves and such so i could still see good too. really feel like i could get some good scares out of that one. like eating at restaurant and claim an allergic reaction then boom eyeballs pop out.
    or even just to pop em out and windmill them around while standing in line at the grocery store and make people hurry up and get out of the line in terror.
    cops pull me over? boom again with the eyeballs.
    i figure it's a silly power but it could actually help me escape from a lot of uncomfortable situations too.

Definitely and would make it easier to look around
  • s131951
    really long hair and tiny waist and nice rack

Seems about right.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,970 Member

I would have the power to make bullies implode and incinerate in a burst of spontaneous combustion. Bye, Felicia!
  • s131951
    LyndaBSS wrote: »

I would have the power to make bullies implode and incinerate in a burst of spontaneous combustion. Bye, Felicia!

That would have to be your catch phrase.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Flight!