The New Singles Hangout...Come & Mingle

Replies

• s131951
    s131951 Posts: 3,776 Member
    Howdy
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    edited September 2019
    My day is gone already. Big fights with the ex made me want to rip someone's throat out. Only one someone though

Hugs Nadine 🤗

Morning all 🙂
  • neilwij
    neilwij Posts: 1,634 Member
    Hello I hope you have all had a great Hump Day, its plain sailing to the weekend now 😁🙌 Stay happy people!
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    neilwij wrote: »
    Hello I hope you have all had a great Hump Day, its plain sailing to the weekend now 😁🙌 Stay happy people!

You too Neil!! 🤗

• USAFProud
    USAFProud Posts: 1,293 Member
    My day is gone already. Big fights with the ex made me want to rip someone's throat out. Only one someone though

Boxing!!! 🥊 keeps me from getting more charges 😆 LOL
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    USAFProud wrote: »

Boxing!!! 🥊 keeps me from getting more charges 😆 LOL

I was taking my son to karate and kept thinking that I could really beat the stuffing out of punching bag when I got there. But then I got there and there were lots of kids and parents and I had to put on my happy face
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    Hello Singles!
    My first time here.
    I hope everyone is having/had a good Wednesday.
    The weekend isn’t far away! 👍

Welcome,
    Hope your week is going well.

• TheArchyBunker
    TheArchyBunker Posts: 1,967 Member
    Not single but Im bored out of my mind.
  • JJB_AU
    JJB_AU Posts: 8 Member
    Ahhh... Thursday, the furthest day from Monday... whichever way you look at it... 🐫 #HappyHumpday ... #Uselubes 😉
  • TomFit18
    TomFit18 Posts: 2,582 Member
    Good morning singles...weekend is almost here!
  • Versicolour
    JJB_AU wrote: »
    Ahhh... Thursday, the furthest day from Monday... whichever way you look at it... 🐫 #HappyHumpday ... #Uselubes 😉

You're right. I never thought of that.

But yeah, single. No need for lube 💁
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Morning Singletons :)
  • Sarah_k85
    Sarah_k85 Posts: 8 Member
    Good morning, beautiful people! Newbie here. Feel free to send me a friend request while I figure this app out. 😊
  • Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    Good morning everyone. Special shoutout to the newbies. We're almost to the wknd guys. Have a great day.
  • T1DCarnivoreRunner
    T1DCarnivoreRunner Posts: 11,502 Member
    Cutemesoon wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. Special shoutout to the newbies. We're almost to the wknd guys. Have a great day.

Yep... today is my Fri. since I took tomorrow off to travel and pickup packet for the Air Force Marathon on Sat.
  • Sentinel_UK
    Sentinel_UK Posts: 213 Member
    Sarah_k85 wrote: »
    Good morning, beautiful people! Newbie here. Feel free to send me a friend request while I figure this app out. 😊

Welcome to the group.
    Welcome all newcomers

• Cutemesoon
    Cutemesoon Posts: 2,646 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    i'm still single as hell

Real life single or MFP single? Asking for a friend. :D
  • Versicolour
    Wow. I am super tired. We had an unexpected power outage last night. It took the technicians an hour to arrive and determine the cause (obviously). So I had to argue with my little one and remind him he still had the emergency light on and he was going to sleep anyway. I had to argue with my oldest and assure him he was not going to die without the fan. Then I get woken up a couple of hours later because the emergency light was out of battery and he wanted to sleep in my bed. That is one restless child! After a half an hour of tossing and turning the power comes back so I send him to his own room. Then the power goes off again and he comes back and the tossing and turning begins again. Finally he falls asleep and I can go to sleep. Then I get woken up by a cat fight. I was going to leave it, but it set the dogs off. So up I get, unlock my prison and shout at the cats. But the old, blind dog was now awake and had to bark. I eventually managed to fall asleep in spite of that. Then my alarm went off an hour later. Ugh. There is not enough coffee in this world today