What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    @ceiswyn the only thing “nipping” in Scotland is those damn midges. Hope you avoided those. My husband came back from the “clan gathering” with an allergy to the things that took weeks to clear up. BTW, the gathering turned out to be mostly Americans, and we behaved appallingly. Talk about “ugly Americans”! What must the Scottish brethren think of us?

@RelCanonical love the cute new avatar and am liking the dress. I’m hoping your one “disagree” is either finger slippage (lord knows what feedback I’ve accidentally left myself as I doze off looking at the boards) or some old fart like me who disagrees that 90’s is “vintage”.

'Fortunately' it was too windy/rainy for midges. Though doing a section of the Rob Roy trail at night, with the ground wet and the wind ripping the heat from our bodies, was 'fun'!
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    @ceiswyn the only thing “nipping” in Scotland is those damn midges. Hope you avoided those. My husband came back from the “clan gathering” with an allergy to the things that took weeks to clear up. BTW, the gathering turned out to be mostly Americans, and we behaved appallingly. Talk about “ugly Americans”! What must the Scottish brethren think of us?

@RelCanonical love the cute new avatar and am liking the dress. I’m hoping your one “disagree” is either finger slippage (lord knows what feedback I’ve accidentally left myself as I doze off looking at the boards) or some old fart like me who disagrees that 90’s is “vintage”.

Thanks! My avatar is Bala from Ninety One. Anyone listen to Kazakh pop before?

Lol, I don't agree that it's vintage either, but the internet seems to think so! I think they're using "vintage" like wine, to note when it was made rather than it being old. Hopefully, lol.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    hmhill17 wrote: »
    None of my pants will stay up without a belt, which is really annoying since I hate wearing a belt around the house but don't want to buy more pants since I'm aiming for a weight that, last time I weighed it, is at least 4 inches away.

Belts are annoying! It is unfortunate that the yoga pants trend hasn't caught on with guys as well.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!