April/May 2019 Gratitude and Chatting

retirehappy
retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
edited May 2019 in Social Groups
April:
I am excited and grateful I get to go to this year's Ketofest, finally!!! My DH is also going with me. Trust me this would not have happened 2 yrs. ago. I can hardly wait til July :).

May: We can continue our chatting in this thread.

Replies

• retirehappy
    Some of you may have noticed I lost my logging streak a few days ago. I find I just don't have enough time to keep up around here and on another website that I am very active on, so my streaks will be shorter. This along with some health issues my husband is dealing with resulted in my losing the streak.

If anyone is looking for motivation to stay dedicated to tracking, I would love to make you an editor for this group, so hopefully someone checks in everyday. If you would like to do that, please let me know.
  • wandakc
    wandakc Posts: 227 Member
    I would love to be the accountable one to take over, however I also am on another online program.
    I do want you to know I admire your dedication and encouragement that you have given me the past couple of years 💕
  • retirehappy
    Wanda there can be more multiple editors, perhaps I can make you an editor and some others so someone gets in here daily. I just feel it is important for newbies and returnees, to get welcomed and pointed to the resources this group has to offer in our announcements.

Thanks for the kind words. Others on here helped me keep moving forwards, it finally paid off for me. So I do feel I can't let go of MFP totally and I needed to do some payback.
  • retirehappy
    Hope everyone is having a nice Mother's Day. It is lovely here on the Front Range, hope others are getting lots of warm sunshine wherever you are.
  • geraldaltman
    geraldaltman Posts: 1,739 Member
    Very late with this thread. My gratitude as we headed into spring 2019 was mastering my rehab front left side hip replacement well enough to proceed with the right side replacement. I became a "second sider" on April 22nd. After a brief respite, I got back to PT. Once I got thru that and my three month follow-up in late June, my inner bugler sounded "CHARGE"!!!!! And I haven't looked back since. I have a yearly check-up for both due next March. That should be "easy peasey"!!