Replies

• NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    fresh pineapple slices and honey vanilla Greek yogurt, ice water to drink

Dinner:
    stuffed (with lots of lump crab meat) salmon, chopped kale salad (filled with a lot of terrific stuff) candied yams, mac and cheese, ice water to drink

Dessert and/or late night snack:
    slice of pumpkin pie w/coffee and cream, large fresh whole mango

That dinner sounds fantastic!

So SO ultra yummy and good it was! What's "funny" is I never really liked salmon...but it filled with lump crab meat is the bombdotcom. I've NEVER liked sweet potatoes...but the "candied" yams were everything! I've NEVER liked pumpkin pie, but this pumpkin pie was marvelous. That's what so thrilling about this weight blastification deal--inspires and encourages me to eat stuff I've never liked, only to discover I LOVE it now. Thanks for your reply.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Breakfast: raspberry Greek yogurt & coffee

Lunch: homemade vegetable soup (tomato base, tons of mixed veggies & spices) and a toasted hoagie roll with cheddar-jack blend melted on top

Dinner: huge salad of mixed greens with a lot of crabmeat plus green onions, peppers, tomatoes, and Thai chili sauce as dressing.

After dinner I'm baking 6 dozen butterscotch oatmeal cookies (!) I plan to eat 3 myself before delivering to my mom for her ladies club meeting tomorrow.
  • memurph88
    memurph88 Posts: 102 Member
    Breakfast: grapes, eggs w/ toast & hot sauce, coffee w/ caramel coffee mate

Snack: made good granola bar

Lunch: stir fry - peppers, tomatoes, banana peppers, cilantro, lime, black beans, rice

Snack: watermelon

Dinner: going out with my mother-in-law :smile:
  • bear2303
    bear2303 Posts: 252 Member
    Today isn't looking like it's going to be very balanced for me :(
    Breakfast: Half a grande chai latte from starbucks (brought to me by a very kind co-worker)
    Lunch: 2 Pieces of Teriyaki chicken that was for dinner a couple of nights ago and some white rice and some frozen grapes
    Dinner: Chili and Rice with a hot dog LOL
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    2 cups of dandelion root tea

Lunch:
    2 cups of milky oolong tea

Dinner:
    (Left-overs and it was BETTER today than yesterday) stuffed (with lots of lump crab meat) salmon, chopped kale salad (filled with a lot of terrific stuff) candied yams, mac and cheese, ice water to drink

slice of lemon poundcake w/cup of coffee w/cream, large fresh mango, large slightly unripe banana
  • Lattesweet
    Lattesweet Posts: 236 Member
    edited September 2019
    Breakfast- iced mocha w/2% milk + 3 shots espresso

Lunch - smoothie w/ spinach, mango, 1/2 banana, hemp seeds, vanilla protein powder

Snack - 200 calorie pringles, apple w/almond butter, dark chocolate peanut butter candies

Dinner - grilled chicken, leftover lecho, salad

Snack - yasso mint chocolate chip bar
  • memurph88
    memurph88 Posts: 102 Member
    Breakfast: 2 small eggs, 1 activia yogurt, 1 coffee w/ caramel coffee mate

Snack: grapes, made good granola bar

Lunch: ground turkey, rice, veggies, pickled ginger

Snack: watermelon

Dinner: Swiss Chalet! :smiley:

Plus it's Friday, so there will definitely be some wine in there somewhere tonight.
  • Lattesweet
    Breakfast- dirty chai latte w/ 2% milk, three mini kodiak waffles w/ Kerry good butter & maple syrup..blueberries & strawberries.

Lunch - smoothie w/ spinach, mango, greek yogurt, peanut butter, banana, hemp seeds.

Snack - 200 calorie pringles, iced coffee w/cream

Dinner - going out so I’m having a cheat decadent meal + some vodka
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    edited September 2019
    LOTS of junk today--just felt like eating a bunch of snacky/junky foods today...

Breakfast:
    2 cups of coffee w/cream, bag of red hot potato chips

Lunch:
    smashed peanut butter sandwich, bag of fritos corn chips, red and green grapes and glass of twisters fruit punch

Dinner:
    Large McDonald's french fries w/catsup, large red delicious apple, ice water to drink

3 large caramel/cashew milk chocolate turtles
  • seltzermint555
    Yesterday was out of the ordinary because I was in Dominos 3 times getting pizza for teams at work. I had 1 piece every time I went, because I ordered pizzas I wanted to try. :D

Breakfast: hard-boiled egg, raspberries & coffee

10:30 - 1 slice hand-tossed with garlic parmesan sauce, Italian sausage & black olives

Lunch: large salad with crabmeat, onions, carrots, shredded cabbage & Thai chili sauce as dressing

1:00 - 1 slice thin crust with BBQ sauce, beef & bacon

4:00 - 1 slice hand-tossed with alfredo, philly steak & green pepper

7:30 - stir fry tofu, zucchini, mushrooms & onions with ginger sauce

Today will be a little more normal.

Breakfast: toast with coconut butter & fried egg, 2 cups coffee

Lunch: banh mi at a new Vietnamese sandwich place, and probably some sort of healthier side like seaweed salad

Dinner: baked salmon, roasted radishes with olive oil drizzle & a salad. Maybe a beer (Lagunitas IPA).
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    Avocalado shake: (big handful of baby spinach, big handful of kale, coconut milk, cranberry/concord grape juice, frozen pineapples, frozen mangoes, 1 avocado)

Lunch:
    1 cup of garlic tea, 1 cup of milky oolong tea

Dinner:
    Ethiopian food: Chicken sambusa (I LOVE THIS STUFF), beets, cabbage and carrots, yellow split peas, collard greens, salad(iceberg lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, hot peppers), 2 different styled lentils, eggplant dish, chicken doro wat generously sprinkled with some homemade/handmade Ethiopian cheese (a super spicy chicken and hard boiled eggs strange and DELICIOUS dish)LOTS of injera bread with everthing), Whole fish (branzino--cooked so fabulously YOU EAT THE FISH SKIN with the meat) sounds like yuck, but is super YUM) can of ginger-ale to drink

chocolate soft serve mixed with pineapple/mango, strawberry/cherry Italian ice (couldn't eat it all for dessert, will have the other half as a late night snack).
  • JessAndreia
    JessAndreia Posts: 540 Member
    Breakfast: Waffle, and seitan "chick'n"

Lunch: Sundried tomato wrap with a few chick'n strips, lettuce, cucumber and red pepper

Dinner: (vegan) Pesto pasta with bits of baked tofu, zucchini, and red pepper. Creamy spinach and mushroom soup. Handful of fries. A bit of a peanut butter brownie.
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: steel cut oats with strawberries, blueberries & raspberries. Coffee.

Lunch: split peas w/ carrots & onion, string cheese & a smoothie made from bananas, cocoa & almond milk.

Dinner: burrito bowls with brown rice, black beans, sauteed peppers/onions, shredded lettuce, avocado & sour cream.
  • Lattesweet
    edited September 2019
    Brunch- bakery style chocolate chip cookie, cold brew w/cream

late lunch/early dinner - 2 everything bagels w/cream cheese & smoked salmon

Snacks - sour cream and cheese potato chips, dark chocolate crispy candies, dirty chai latte

Today is my eat whatever day :)
  • sineadt84
    sineadt84 Posts: 51 Member
    Today was a nightmare as I had car trouble after the gym and had to sit around waiting for a mechanic. The only place nearby to eat was a greasy spoon so...

Breakfast: nothing 🙈

Mid-morning: Bacon buttie on a white roll, black coffee

Lunch: nothing 😱

Dinner: back on track with homemade chilli con carne (5% fat beef mince), a small handful cheddar cheese and 75g brown rice.

Tomorrow will be better!
  • margaretlondon87
    margaretlondon87 Posts: 22 Member
    Breakfast- pumpkin spice protein shake, cup of pumpkin spice coffee with 1 Tb creamer
    Lunch- Trader Joe's Banh Mi bowl
    Snack- 1 clementine, half serving of spinach/kale dip and pita crackers
    Dinner- half a serving of Instant Pot lazy lasagna and 2 oatmeal creme pies
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    Breakfast:
    cup of emperor puh tea tea, cup of white rose tea

Lunch:
    Cup of dandelion root tea, cup of milk oolong tea

Dinner:
    Roasted (JUICY) turkey breast, cornbread dressing w/cranberry sauce, green bean casserole, cooked spinach, deviled egg, ice water to drink

6 oreo cookies w/coffee and cream and later on 2 large fresh mangoes...maybe some black and green olives
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Made a homemade cheesecake a few nights ago and holy heck, it's super filling! One slice has kept me full for most of the day!

Yesterday-
    Breakfast: Slice and a half of homemade cheesecake, coffee with creamer
    Dinner: Panera Bread Mediterranean grain bowl with chicken

Today-
    Breakfast: Slice of homemade cheesecake, coffee with creamer
    Mid-Afternoon Lunch: 3.5 pieces of McDonalds chicken strips (I really hate McDonalds food but surprisingly these were suuuper delicious!) with dijon mustard, 2 bites of my boyfriend's double cheeseburger
    Dinner: Starbucks pumpkin cream cold brew

....It's been a weird weekend.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Breakfast: Slice of cheesecake, coffee with creamer
    Lunch: Salad consisting of balsamic chicken, red onion, cherry tomatos, kalmata olives, feta cheese, and cucumber with a bit extra balsamic vinegar as dressing
    Snack: Tuna packet with a few crackers
    Dinner: Shrimp tacos with pico and cilantro cream drizzle stuff
    Dessert: Protein shake made from milk, strawberries, 1/2 a banana, and chocolate protein powder
  • seltzermint555
    Breakfast: fridge oats with Greek yogurt, raspberries, flax meal & chia seeds. Iced coffee.

Lunch: veggie burger on toast with pickles, onions & mustard, large serving steamed broccoli

Dinner: Italian veggie meatballs with wheat rotini in a homemade super-chunky marinara sauce with tons of peppers, onions & celery added. Later, probably 1 large piece of dark chocolate with caramel & a cup of tea.