WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR SEPTEMBER 2019

Replies

• SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,285 Member
    I am having very sad feelings

(((HUGS))) <3

Beth - crossing fingers there's not something foul with your bank account.

I don't check ours every day. But should. Our bank has kindly set up an auto withdrawal from savings if we have an overdraft in checking. I told them we NEVER have an overdraft (if we do, there's something terribly wrong) and I don't want a scalawag to be able to drain savings too. When I told the teller we don't want that overdraft protection, she looked puzzled. I need to get in there to talk to management. In the meantime I've cut savings way down. They let us open CD's with a $250 minimum so that's where it gets plunked when there's extra.

Lanette
    Foggy/wet SW WA State. DH is chomping at the bit to mow!
  • bananasandoranges
    bananasandoranges Posts: 2,410 Member
    @Workoutahloic50 sorry about your sadness. you can write or vent here if you like.
  • grandmallie
    grandmallie Posts: 9,637 Member
    Felicia-
    We did that with our first one.. and the other 2 we have had cremated... but Tom wants them all in with him when it's his time to go..
    Yes Tom is a mush when it comes to our boys.. he is doing anything he can to keep this little guy going..
  • csofled
    csofled Posts: 3,022 Member
    :)<3:)
  • spikeyhair
    spikeyhair Posts: 2,078 Member
    Anyone watching Carnival Row on Amazon I love this kind of thing
  • Vickil57
    Vickil57 Posts: 1,773 Member
    Blessings, Vicki GI NE <3
  • 1948Peachy
    1948Peachy Posts: 1,511 Member
    B):)<3
  • janetr7476
    janetr7476 Posts: 4,001 Member
    Josephine the Ballerina got her diagnosis - neuroblastoma of the spine (malignant). Her prognosis will depend on the grade of the tumor, which they don't know yet. As of now, they are planning to stay here for treatment rather than go someplace like St Judes, Hopkins, or Boston. :'(

Such devastating news. Praying for Josephine and her family and friends. Its so hard.

Janetr OKC
  • Workoutahloic50
    Workoutahloic50 Posts: 384 Member
    Karen-All my heart goes to you and your precious Josephine!!!
    Debby In Va
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,024 Member
    Josephine the Ballerina got her diagnosis - neuroblastoma of the spine (malignant). Her prognosis will depend on the grade of the tumor, which they don't know yet. As of now, they are planning to stay here for treatment rather than go someplace like St Jude, Hopkins, or Boston. :'(

Prayers!