Fitness and Success

This weekend at one of the many galas I attended I learned of the correlation between fitness and financial success.

I must say I found the topic fascinating.

Replies

  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,862 Member
    source.gif
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,862 Member
    Indeed.

    Many people feel wealth is the accumulation of depreciate assets when its actually the well-being of your inner soul and the diversity of your trust fund.

    You sound like someone that's been here before. What's your opinion on bowties?
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,862 Member
    km8907 wrote: »
    Indeed.

    Many people feel wealth is the accumulation of depreciate assets when its actually the well-being of your inner soul and the diversity of your trust fund.

    You sound like someone that's been here before. What's your opinion on bowties?

    I wear them often while summering in the Hamptons.

    tenor.gif
  • Kathryn247
    Kathryn247 Posts: 570 Member
    I also attended many galas this weekend. I did not see you there.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,354 Member
    Kathryn247 wrote: »
    I also attended many galas this weekend. I did not see you there.

    I reckon it was the wrong gala.

    Yours was probably too high faultin'.

    My favorite galas include fountains of nacho cheese and girls wrastling in large tubs of chocolate pudding.
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Kathryn247 wrote: »
    I also attended many galas this weekend. I did not see you there.

    I reckon it was the wrong gala.

    Yours was probably too high faultin'.

    My favorite galas include fountains of nacho cheese and girls wrastling in large tubs of chocolate pudding.

    Where can I find one of these gala's? They sound a whole lot more fun then the hampton ones.
  • pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    Kathryn247 wrote: »
    I also attended many galas this weekend. I did not see you there.

    I reckon it was the wrong gala.

    Yours was probably too high faultin'.

    My favorite galas include fountains of nacho cheese and girls wrastling in large tubs of chocolate pudding.

    my favorite galas are small round and red. They are delicious.