What's on your mind?

Replies

• pizzamyheart
    pizzamyheart Posts: 1,836 Member
    I’m beginning to suspect that people on the internet may not be exactly who they say they are......hmmm.

I just laughed at the absurdity of someone disagreeing with this. As if 100% of people here (or anywhere) are being completely truthful

Hey now! I truly have a pizza as part of my heart. It was a special one of a kind partial pizza heart transplant. No lie.
  • LiftingSpirits
    LiftingSpirits Posts: 2,207 Member
    cee134 wrote: »
    Is it possible to break your appendix or spleen from coughing too hard.
    i cracked a rib once

I did this too and I was unable to take any kind of medication at the time. It was miserable. Backing out of parking spaces at work felt like I was going to die.

You probably shouldn't have kept doing it after you got out of the parking space the first time.

I have OCD about parking. I had no choice!
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    Cowsfan1 wrote: »
    I’m beginning to suspect that people on the internet may not be exactly who they say they are......hmmm.

I just laughed at the absurdity of someone disagreeing with this. As if 100% of people here (or anywhere) are being completely truthful

Everyone is exactly who they say they are !!

Trust everyone.. it’s just good practice

After all, it is the internet. Nothing but honesty

s3dbpicmsa10.gif
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    slnsdu26cjho.png

Did that pizza fall in a shrubbery? ;)
  • cee134
    Is it possible to break your appendix or spleen from coughing too hard.
    i cracked a rib once

I did this too and I was unable to take any kind of medication at the time. It was miserable. Backing out of parking spaces at work felt like I was going to die.

You probably shouldn't have kept doing it after you got out of the parking space the first time.

I have OCD about parking. I had no choice!

We suffer for our art.
  • cee134
    slnsdu26cjho.png

Did that pizza fall in a shrubbery? ;)

Yep, on it's way down from heaven 😋

ggkfsjit6kad.gif
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Humpphh ... Thinking about another meal train we are meant to contribute to ... Unlike the usual, where a complimentary gift card to a restaurant or pizza as an out, the wife only eats "homemade" and ONLY grains, veggies and fish ( her description of a pure clean vegan diet) . Some of our neighbours are arguing about whether or not making beans dishes ( South American or Middle Eastern) would be edible for them. The response was she only eats mahimahi, catfish, lobster, crabs ( from Costco only, not fresh catches) with quinoa, wild rice and shiritaki mushrooms ( emphasis on "no $4-5 pack of mushrooms). I am thinking, " If she complains about needing help because they need to replace water damaged roof, walls and floors expenses, then she needs to shelf her bougieness, if she is requesting neighbours to dig into our pockets to cater to/for her family to eat for the next month. Vegan dishes are simple. Vegetarian easy. Pescatarian doable, if affordable fish options can be cooked up.

*thinking to give this one A HARD PASS.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    who’s ready for Christmas already ?

I just finished my shopping

What did you buy me? :)
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Humpphh ... Thinking about another meal train we are meant to contribute to ... Unlike the usual, where a complimentary gift card to a restaurant or pizza as an out, the wife only eats "homemade" and ONLY grains, veggies and fish ( her description of a pure clean vegan diet) . Some of our neighbours are arguing about whether or not making beans dishes ( South American or Middle Eastern) would be edible for them. The response was she only eats mahimahi, catfish, lobster, crabs ( from Costco only, not fresh catches) with quinoa, wild rice and shiritaki mushrooms ( emphasis on "no $4-5 pack of mushrooms). I am thinking, " If she complains about needing help because they need to replace water damaged roof, walls and floors expenses, then she needs to shelf her bougieness, if she is requesting neighbours to dig into our pockets to cater to/for her family to eat for the next month. Vegan dishes are simple. Vegetarian easy. Pescatarian doable, if affordable fish options can be cooked up.

Since when is catfish considered clean. It's literally one of the dirtiest fish available. Not to mention vegans do not eat fish period.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I should really learn how to do eye make up.

You learn eye makeup.. I'll learn makeup in general. :laugh:

Ya got a one up on me. ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member

It's a surprise, silly.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

It's a surprise, silly.

A surprise silly, I've never had one of those.. is it big? Can I play with it? What colour is it? 😁
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    f8d3a972s8md.jpg
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

This type of situation always leaves me so conflicted. Good luck there :P
  • ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    ghudson92 wrote: »
    I should really learn how to do eye make up.

You learn eye makeup.. I'll learn makeup in general. :laugh:

Ya got a one up on me. ;)

My sister used to practice on my face when we were growing up 😐 so I learnt by force 😂
  • NoHookUpZone
    NoHookUpZone Posts: 1,531 Member
    I was driving home from work tonight rocking out in the car, singing to my heart's desire to some 90s hits. I was enjoying myself, I was happy when suddenly Truly Madly Deeply started to play. A few notes in and I just profusely started sobbing. I couldn't stop, and it was an instant gut wrenching reaction to that song.

It was a song my daughter's dad had dedicated to me even after we broke up and were just friends/family. It was his way of saying he would always love me.

He died a few years ago at 37.

• ghudson92
    ghudson92 Posts: 2,061 Member
    I was driving home from work tonight rocking out in the car, singing to my heart's desire to some 90s hits. I was enjoying myself, I was happy when suddenly Truly Madly Deeply started to play. A few notes in and I just profusely started sobbing. I couldn't stop, and it was an instant gut wrenching reaction to that song.

It was a song my daughter's dad had dedicated to me even after we broke up and were just friends/family. It was his way of saying he would always love me.

He died a few years ago at 37.

Music is so emotive. I'm sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs 🤗🤗🤗