Any video gamers?

Replies

• PerkoPounds
    PerkoPounds Posts: 7 Member
    I'll be getting my limited edition switch lite come November and am so hyped.
    I'll be getting it with Pokemon (sheild), Spyro Reignited Trilogy, Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Animal Crossing: New Horizons (at least thats the plan)

I play handheld, PC and console. Some of my fave games I played recently are
    1. Persona 5
    2. Detroit: Become Human
    3. World of Warcraft Classic
    4. Stardew Valley
    5. Life Is Strange (first and second one)
    (just as an example)

My partner wants to invest in a big switch (not just the lite like me) so I could get Just dance to actually help with the old weight loss lol
  • orochiwarrior
    orochiwarrior Posts: 97 Member
    I pre ordered the remastered version of Ni No Kuni on PS4, so I’ll be starting that today
  • JetJaguar
    JetJaguar Posts: 801 Member
    I fired up Fortnite for the first time since season 6, and found that my 8-year-old son is way better than me. Actually I already knew that, but now I have proof. We fought each other in creative mode and he killed me about two dozen times before we quit. I did damage him a few times, though.

He says I should start playing again because I have all "cool OG skins". I only started in season 4 though, so I don't think I really have anything that old or rare.
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    Having too much fun playing Dead by Daylight and Rocket League!
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member
    played that Blair Witch game. had some bugs but still pretty cool.
  • GymGoddessGoals
    GymGoddessGoals Posts: 2,146 Member
    Occasionally I help my husband out on games like Gears of War (probably one of my least favorite games just because of the sound effects), Call of Duty, or Halo. I'm not good at playing video games at all. He usually just hands me a shotgun or a sniper rifle and hides me on the map. It can be highly effective on occasion. Mostly I just watch and mock the character scripts while he's playing.
  • terrordawg
    terrordawg Posts: 19,462 Member
    Untitled Goose Game. Has anyone played it?? I’ve been so excited to try it lol
  • terrordawg
    theresa120 wrote: »

Installed it, played it, and beat it tonight lol It’s everything I hoped it would be 😂
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member

could you provide a link? I'm curious by the title, but am unsure of what to look for
  • terrordawg
    mattig89ch wrote: »

could you provide a link? I'm curious by the title, but am unsure of what to look for

https://goose.game/
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,854 Member
    edited September 2019
    Witcher 3 , Nier Automata, Arkham games...Mass Effect before it went horrible. Mostly rpg with the occasional shooter now and then (Wolfensttin). I was hooked on Civ for a while too, XCOM was also consuming my life more than it should have at one point.
  • PopRox90
    PopRox90 Posts: 6,979 Member
    My absolute favs are bioshock (all of them but rhe first one is fav of 3) and red dead redemption ( still need to get new one) after those two i love all the uncharted, bloodborne, wolf among us, shadow of Mordor and shadow of war, castlevania, bully and anything Mario related lol love the old donkey Kong games!
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Skyrim, Elder Scrolls, World of Warcraft, Diablo II, Diablo III, Terraria, Stardew Valley
  • bship15
    bship15 Posts: 33 Member
    Deff a big gamer, just dont have time to play as much as I used to.

MLB the Show, BL3, Destiny right now. Mix some switch games in there as well every now and then.
  • CourierSixx
    CourierSixx Posts: 50 Member
    I think my name says exactly what game I love. If you know why, you are awesome!
  • mattig89ch
    mattig89ch Posts: 2,648 Member
    I think my name says exactly what game I love. If you know why, you are awesome!

I admit, I had to look up which game your username was from. But! It did ring a bell, so I looked it up cause it bothered me that I couldn't remember. Which Side were you on?
    for the NCR!
  • BasedGawd412
    BasedGawd412 Posts: 346 Member
    nt5watinqbj1.jpg

8 more levels then I'm finally taking a break from this game.
  • Emmapatterson1729
    Emmapatterson1729 Posts: 1,296 Member
    edited October 2019
    I'm a gamer. Have Original NES, NES classic, Wii, 3DS, WiiU, PS1 and PS3 games. Got gaming computer set up with controllers and games. Debating between PS4 or shifting to Xbox (never had one). Collecting Atari games, will buy an old system eventually.

Current addiction is Diablo III (ROS). I love my front-line Wizard.
  • Punksprincess83
    Punksprincess83 Posts: 218 Member
    So newer consoles I love a borderlands 3 and devil may cry 5 t's so fun and I love Diablo 3. I also love the ps2 and not favorite game on it is Max Payne 1 and 2 I've beaten those religiously. And i love the SNES now that is my console. I would love to own all the SNES games for that console. The switch I love Marvel ultimate alliance I play as deadpool my favorite. I love video games in general.