Dating??

wshill7
wshill7 Posts: 25 Member
Hi!!! I’m SWF seeking SWM. It’s so frustrating to go on so many dating apps and sites but many are either fake or scammers. So I’m checking here to find anyone who has the same thing in mind for companionship, LTR, and to date to be connected.

Replies

• nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    Some may act single but they aren’t. Beware.
  • Tinydancer106
    Tinydancer106 Posts: 3,678 Member
    Unless you get lucky like that couple who just got married after meeting 6 yrs ago here💕🤷......but like anything be aware things mostly happen the other way🙄🤗
  • your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    object: matrimony 😂

Personal ads crack me up. I love them. Too bad they’re mostly banned now. Thanks a lot Village Voice.

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,308 Member
    ISO.. SHF.. oh nvm..

• your_future_ex_wife
    your_future_ex_wife Posts: 4,278 Member
    Unless you get lucky like that couple who just got married after meeting 6 yrs ago here💕🤷......but like anything be aware things mostly happen the other way🙄🤗

urban legend

jk 😁
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    nooshi713 wrote: »
    Some may act single but they aren’t. Beware.

LOl some act crazy and ,,,they really are !
  • Cowsfan1
    Cowsfan1 Posts: 7,937 Member
    object: matrimony 😂

Personal ads crack me up. I love them. Too bad they’re mostly banned now. Thanks a lot Village Voice.

This reminds me - crank Yankers is coming back to Comedy Central - such a funny show - spoonie love once placed and add with the village voice on that show
  • nighthawk584
    nighthawk584 Posts: 1,992 Member
    I'm single never married but I still don't want to date.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,646 Member
    :laugh:
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    I've never had to date; I could always run faster then most of my cousins.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    I'm single never married but I still don't want to date.

😔
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    My advice is stay relatively local in your search, and be HIGHLY specific about what you're all about & exactly what you're looking for. Don't chat forever. Get a sense for the person and if you see any red flags, block & delete. Anyone who seems cool, meet them SOON and in a low pressure public situation like coffee. Trust your intuition.

I've had great luck with online dating but you have to be savvy about it.
  • nooshi713
    nooshi713 Posts: 4,877 Member
    1sphere wrote: »
    people in prison can also access mfp and dating apps, they're potentially dangerous if you think about it.

To meet people, why not be creative - go to seaside towns, sit beside someone and chat, relax inside the library, who knows who you might bump into

This can work but strangers rarely approach people in my experience. It is like taboo now or something. I’m always out and about in public and men rarely talk to me.